Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's not fair!

I know life isn't fair but here I sit sick in a quiet house. I would normally welcome a quiet house with Trevor sleeping and Damon taking Shane somewhere to give me a rest, but not today. I'm missing out on too much. I missed out on the Fire Station tour yesterday that has been in the works for months and now I'm missing out on a BBQ with friends, my friends! Oh well, I should get back to some rest and enjoy this quiet time. Maren has promised to give Damon my FAVORITE fruit salad that she makes so I can't wait for them to get back!

**INSIDER TIP: Next time you are sick and you have a CVS near by go to the Minute Clinic inside CVS. It's the best thing ever. They took my insurance so it was just my $15 co-pay and I saw a physician's assistant found out I had bronchitis filled my prescriptions and was done in 30 minutes! Life couldn't be better for a sick person at the Minute Clinic!!

9 comments:

Mitzi said...

After reading about your house and the Yeates home, I am glad I am across the country! Hope you get well soon!

Pike's Place said...

Feel better, Tricia!

Bart and Kellie said...

I'm ticked too! Lets have our own BBQ when we're not sick anymore. It sucks! (and don't you love the minute clinic?? We had bronchitis two months ago. I was miserable. I'm so sorry! But I agree, we have to get better, I have to get out of this house, I'm so sick of being stuck home!

Monson Family said...

I am so sorry! What a bummer!!!! I am glad you get some yummy fruit salad though! That's a plus! I know, I need to try that minute clinic...it sounds so nice! I hope you get better so fast!

Dasdel said...

Being stuck at home and not feeling good while everyone else is out and about having fun really does suck! But at least Damon still went and brought you something yummy! What a nice guy :)

Tara said...

I'm all for quicker visits when you're sick! Thanks for sharing your insider information.
I really hope you get feeling better soon! (Sorry you are missing out on stuff.) :(

j- said...

I hope you feel better soon, what an ingenious idea to put a PA at the pharmacy! I am just waiting for the day that I am able to do strep tests at the pharmacy.
Give Damon a big hug from us, he made me smile when I read his comment! I miss you all... we need to plan a get together!

Cyndi said...

I'm so sorry you r so sick...that is no fun to be missing out on all the fun times...hope the fruit salad was good.

Gramma Stewie said...

When we stopped by on Friday, you were 'like a wet noodle'. It was OBVIOUS you were NOT feeling well. I wanted to stay for a few days and take care of you....but could not. I hope you are feeling better and better each day. Please do NOT jump back in to your FULL (high speed) pace too soon. (no relapses allowed!) Take it slow honey....we love you!
Mom
I wonder if our CVS has this benefit? I will check it out. Thanks for the 'tip'.