Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

I come home from school today to find a quiet house with no little boys screaming "Mooooom!Mommy's home!" I go upstairs to find this...
I guess they had driven Daddy over the edge and he told them they better go upstairs and go to sleep. Guess what, they listened!?! Damon said Trevor looked at him with a pout and then said, "Ok Daddy." They looked so sweet sleeping on the couch together I just wanted to kiss them. At first I resisted the picture taking. After I helped Damon clean the garage (yes, it looks nice with a car even parked in it!) I went and took a few shots. Don't they look so sweet? Well, it didn't last long. Soon enough they woke up and were back to the screaming and fighting matches!
I don't think Trevor has ever really just fallen asleep somewhere besides a bed before. A few weeks ago Shane was "baby sitting" him and he got him to fall asleep on our bed. Just to clarify Shane like to take Trevor upstairs and play with him while I stay downstairs. He loves to play and take care of him and tells me he is baby sitting him and sometimes he's lucky enough to get a dollar. It's too cute!

Don't you just want to kiss those sweet lips? He is such a cutie! He loves to read books and when I'm done he says I love you mom. It just melts my heart. His favorite books right now are the No, David! books by David Shannon. He gets them and says No David and likes to read them as I read them aloud.

5 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Cute boys!!! I love it when my kids sleep AT THE SAME TIME. For sooooo many reasons!! I've taken several pictures of my sleeping kids.

Gramma Stewie said...

Two little angels...sleeping on the couch. Cute that Shane thinks he is baby-sitting Trevor...and that he gets $$ for it sometimes. That is FUN!

Monson Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is too cute! I can't believe they BOTH fell asleep on their own! What sweet hearts! And yes, I DO want to kiss those sweet little lips!

Dasdel said...

I would have liked to have seen what they were doing that drove Damon to tell them to go to sleep! :)
Sleeping kids always makes for a cute picture or two

Cyndi said...

AWWW...they are to stinkin cute!