We had a blast last night with the Frye family and went to the circus! Thanks again. I grew up in Southern California where the circus was outside in tents with animal cages outside. I think the last time I went to the circus I was 15 and was sad I couldn't talk to Damon all night on the phone but ended up having a blast with my sisters! Well, that was forever ago and a lot has changed in the circus world! Now the circus is more like a show with a story line, beautiful costumes, a live band, and great dancers! It was so exciting for all!
Trevor loved every second of the circus. He loves animals loved watching the elephants. Many of the elephants happened to poo on stage and Trevor says ewww they poo! All throughout the night Trevor kept pointing to the stage saying, "look" and "cool."
We were spoiled and had box seats with food and everything for us. It was so nice with Trevor because he could move around and we didn't have to worry about him. The other advantage we were up so we "couldn't go down" to buy all the treats and prizes for a small fortune. The cotton candy was $12 EACH times 7 kids equals TOO MUCH MONEY!!!
This picture doesn't do it justice but here is everything during one of the dances.
Shane went crazy during the songs and dances. He was rocking out to his own beat and having a blast. He loves to make little girls laugh and the Frye's have 4 girls so he is in heaven when they think he is funny. He would do this preschool too and then couldn't understand why the girls always said, " Oh, Shane you are sooo funny!"
When I was little the roller pod was my favorite thing! Do you remember it? A few guys would ride around in motorcycles? Well, last night 6 guys went it and I seriously don't understand how they don't crash! It's too crazy.
You can tell by the boy on their faces that they had a great time! Seriously, my boys NEVER cooperate and I'm so happy to have a picture of BOTH of them together!

To top things off they had to be silly like the clowns! If you haven't been to the circus in awhile...GO!

7 comments:
Shane makes faces that look just like Damon. What a fun night. Sadly I have never been to the circus. But my kids went with their grandparents at least once or twice. I can't believe $12 for cotton candy! Thats outrageous!
Wow. Looks like fun!
What a memorable night for you and the boys! Yay, Fries!
Okay, Fries?!?!? I must have had fast food on the brain. Of course, I meant Fryes! :)
How fun! I love the circus! Love the last picture!
FUN!!!!!! That looks like such an amazing night! and so lucky to have BOX SEATS. WOW! The Circus has changed a lot. Craig and I went last year at the Delta Center and it was so AWESOME! Glad everyone had such a great time.
That looks like so much fun. I have always wanted to go to the circus. (And not Circus Circus)It's definitely one of those things on my list to do.
Post a Comment