Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Slurpee Day!!!

Shane has been waiting for 7-11 and the day is FINALLY here...FREE Slurpee Day! He couldn't wait to get out of the house this morning to get his Slurpee. As soon as we were walking out the door he asked if we could come back later with Dad.

Shane is a mixer. He likes a little of EVERYTHING! Well, no Monster Mix and Latte's but other then that he loves it.
Trevor is happy with anything sweet. I wish they had these small cups all year because they are perfect for the kids! I went to a different 7-Eleven then usual and was bummed they didn't have my favorite, banana! Go enjoy a free Slurpee today to keep you cool on an oh so hot summer day!

4 comments:

laurdacooj said...

sweet! I wish I read this earlier... and lived in Vegas! I love slurpies- the past two times we have gone out for slurpies we've gotten them for free, because the machine keeps exploding on me- and for some wierd reason, its always when I'm wearing a white shirt that I really like- that cherry red is a booger to get out:)... ha ha!

Cyndi said...

What a SWEET treat! And yes they should have those cups all year round for kids! SUGGESTION BOX!

David Stewart said...

I prefer Icee's myself. But slurpies will do. I bet they are extra good on a hot day!

Dasdel said...

We had youth conference this weekend and 2 of the boys at my house asked if there was a 7-11 so they could get free slurpees. I told them no, Ventura didn't have any 7-11. Then I remembered the one on Bristol. But to me thats not really Ventura :)
If we hadnt been so jam packed with youth conference I would have gone to 7-11 for my free slurpee! Glad you were able to go.