A few weeks ago the boys decided to cool off in my tub while I was in the shower. They decided it would be fun to have COLD water to play in. Do you notice they are still in their jammie's? They were having such a great time together and there was really nothing I could do since I didn't want to interrupt my warm shower!

Trevor being silly as usual waiting for a laugh.

I think the whole event started by them cleaning my bath tub with the sponge and then they got a little too wet!



My greatest joy each day: watching my boys play together. They don't always get along but when they do, they are the greatest friends! I'm not quite sure where this came from but as they play they call each other Dude. It's so sweet. They say Dude in the sweetest and most loving tone it's almost funny because of the word they are saying Dude when it should be Sweetie! Trevor has sometimes transferred over the Dude talking when I have given him some juice he'll say, "Thanks, DUDE!" However, this time I have to say thanks to my two little Dude for bringing so much joy into my life.
7 comments:
Who needs a pool when you have a perfectly good water source? I love how kids create the most fun out of ordinary things! What great boys you have!
that is so fun. Those are some CUTE pictures too...I love it. They are such fun kids!
I think "Dude" is the perfect boy word substitute for "sweetie." I love it!
Yes, kids come up with the best ideas....and sometimes the craziest ideas. Like when I was a kid and it was HOT (in LA area) I knew pools were expensive, but I wondered "why can't we just dig a hole in the backyard and fill it with water....that is all a lake is. We could have a lake instead of a pool...we didn't need all that fancy clorine & pool filters etc." And another time, when my little sister & I were burning hot, my parents had jsut bought new trashcans...so we filled them with water, and took turns splashing around inside TRASHCANS! Crazy, huh? (I hope we only used the NEW ones). But we had a BLAST and it cooled us off for sure! These DUDES have a better idea....and your tub is as big as their little blow up pools. Fun Summer time activities!
How fun! So...what were you in when you were taking the pictures!?! They are so cute! And I love the sweet Dude voices! Cute.
Boys are so much fun and can be quite michevious when they put their minds together. Especially when they figure out how to set things on fire! (I grew up with 3 brothers - you can only imagine they things would do sometimes!) Enjoy!!
this is so funny! Boys are so rad! I wish we lived closer to you guys so we could all play together! Have fun in California!
Post a Comment