Can't make this post long because I need to fold laundry, get Damon ready for a week without his 1950's wife, and pack our bags. I swear I don't know how Damon would live without me! Don't worry he won't starve (like he swears he will) while I'm gone and won't go to work with unmatching clothes because I stocked up on "MAN" food and got his clothes ready for 1 1/1 weeks of work! I hope he can pick out the right color shoes each day so those crimes can be solved and the FASHION POLICE don't come arrest him instead! Sometimes I think this man should act with all the DRAMA he gives me!!We are looking forward to family, fun, and FOOD!
I can't wait we have our list and I'm sure Lanae (Tara and Cyndi are coming up this week-end) is already jealous since I will be getting Corrales, Foster Freeze, In N Out (it really does taste better after being at the beach), Andreas, The Aloha, KD Donuts AKA Donut House, Urban Cafe, and I'm sure I'm missing something! Oh, Pete's Breakfast House, Dukes, mmmmmmm. I plan to go running in the morning so I can enjoy! Oh why did I ever leave Paradise for Vegas? All this yummy food plus PERFECT weather! I am positive I won't be missing the 112 degree heat.
Wish me luck driving with the boys by myself. They really are good in the car and it's nice having a boy because if Shane needs to use the bathroom in the middle of the desert I can just pull off the road and be one with nature, which we ALWAYS end up doing! We'll miss Daddy but he'll be out next week. Sorry you had to work Damon, man I LOVE SUMMER!

9 comments:
Your favorite places to eat are most of my favorite places to eat. When Morgan gets home from school she has her list of food places she has to visit. Corrales is always high on the list. One you didn't mention that is one of our all time favorites is Bagel Rock. Its on Main st. right next to 5 points skate shop. If you haven't tried it... this would be a great opportunity to add a new favorite to your list. We love it! Best bagels ever :)
Oh MY Heavens!! You'll be eating out every single day! Sounds divine!! My favorite Andrea's moment was the last time we were there (A few years ago for Spring Break) and Uncle Larry came and sat next to me on a bench it was sunset, and a bird flew over and pooped on his leg and bare;y missed the the top of his closed Andreas fish & chips box. He jumped up so fast and goes "What the crap!!" I am laughing sitting here thinking about it (Of course insomnia helps- it's 4 am) The other day when we were in Anaheim sitting outside eating breakfast at our hotel JT reminded me of that- "Remember when that bird pooped on Uncle Larry" I can't believe he remembers!!
Adorable backpack by the way.
I won't tell you to have fun because I know you will. I also don't need to tell you to take lots of pictures because I know you'll do that, too. I just can't wait to see all the great pictures you take on your blog. Good luck driving and be safe.
That sounds so great! There are so many great places that you find in California and nowhere else! Have a great time!
I am SO excited to see you and the BOYS! I am excited to get away from the 115 degree weather too...I am excited to wear PANTS! MAN when you make a list of all of the YUMMY places to eat in Ventura I drooling! I might have to reach into my pockets for more MONEY to EAT!!!!
haha i was going to tell you your list of mandatory stops looks a lot like mine. but my mom beat me too it. and you missed bagel rock! oh wait, she said that too. we are too much alike. definitely corrales is number one though. i think i might have to go tomorrow because of this post.
You are SO lucky!!! We haven't been to Ventura since Christmas and won't likely make it back down that way until next year with the new baby coming and all. Enjoy your visit and eat lots of GOOD food!
Your list made me want to cry. I miss Ventura like crazy. Have fun with your fam and tell them all hi for me.
Post a Comment