This is my all time favorite! Trevor looking up to Shane with admiration. This isn't more true in life. Trevor loves his big brother and admires him more then Shane will ever know.

Shane looking so calm and relaxed. I hope he knows how much serenity he brings into my life. He is full of love and peace.

My ever so curious Trevor. Always exploring his world and on the go. He keeps me on my toes but makes life eventful and never boring!

Trevor is my baby even though he is growing up. He loves his mommy and cuddle time which I adore.
Shane is such a kind big brother. I love how he protects Trevor. He loves him and teaches him even though they are only 2 years apart. Shane is always there for Trevor and that couldn't make me happier!


I just want to pick Trevor up and kiss him in this picture! He couldn't be any cuter!

Shane likes to have a good time and here is proof. I expect this from Trevor but was shocked to see Shane when he wanted to be a "MANZ!"
I love taking my boys to Ventura. I love going to the county fair and playing all day. Trevor looks so happy and this was the first year he was able to enjoy the rides and have fun!

I'm so proud of Damon and all he does for others. His job is to protect our community. In our home he loves us unconditionally. In the world he gives to others. I am so grateful for him.

I really do know how to count but I couldn't stop picking! Now is my time to reflect. I'm going to pick my word for next year but I'll reveal that later. I'm not going to pick myself apart on everything I do wrong but instead close that with 2008. 2009 will be a new year with new memories and expectations. I challenge you to pick your top 8 or whatever too. Enjoy your parties tonight. I'm need to finish up my assignments for our party and we will be celebrating with friends and Daddy which hasn't happening in many years!

Shane likes to have a good time and here is proof. I expect this from Trevor but was shocked to see Shane when he wanted to be a "MANZ!"
I love taking my boys to Ventura. I love going to the county fair and playing all day. Trevor looks so happy and this was the first year he was able to enjoy the rides and have fun!I'm so proud of Damon and all he does for others. His job is to protect our community. In our home he loves us unconditionally. In the world he gives to others. I am so grateful for him.

I really do know how to count but I couldn't stop picking! Now is my time to reflect. I'm going to pick my word for next year but I'll reveal that later. I'm not going to pick myself apart on everything I do wrong but instead close that with 2008. 2009 will be a new year with new memories and expectations. I challenge you to pick your top 8 or whatever too. Enjoy your parties tonight. I'm need to finish up my assignments for our party and we will be celebrating with friends and Daddy which hasn't happening in many years!

7 comments:
I feel so much love right now!!! I LOVE each and every one of you! Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! And the words to go with them, even better. I love that I can relate to exactly what you are saying about the cute little siblings! They will always be best friends! :) So fun! Hugs!!
What great choices for your pictures! I just posted my word of the year... I had a feeling after posting it that you would be doing the same thing! I can't wait to hear your word of the year.
What great pictures! I can not believe how little Trevor looks in the Ventura picture. He has grown up so fast. Such fun kids you have. Happy New Year
Very cute pictures!! I have been such a slacker I couldn't find 8 pictures that I love if I tried!! What a great post- and what fun memories!
I could look at your photos all day -- your kids are so adorable! Happy New Year!!
Hands down the cutest boys ever! Love the pictures of your little guys!
Your pictures are adorable. I wish I could take some that were as good as what you do. Of course I would settle for some where all body parts are in the pictures. Your boys are so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment