If there is a shooting here in Vegas and Damon is working or on call he will be there. Every violent crime in the valley is his call. Today I got a text letting me know Damon will be in the Las Vegas Sun. The call: 2 men kick down a door in a quiet neighborhood and shots are fired at the homeowner.

Damon works hard for our community and keeping us safe. He sees things I don't even want to know happen. He comforts those when they lose those dear to them. He is quick to respond, always first on the scene to help those in need. He makes sure those who do these unimaginable things get punished. He does this and sees all this and is still able to come home happy giving kisses to all with a smile on his face. Thanks Damon for making this world a better place!

9 comments:
Awwww! That is a fun picture. Fun to see him in action! I am amazed that he can come home and be so happy and just let that all go! Good job Damon!
Cool picture! Let's just say a picture is my kind of ride-along. I don't ever want to see all the stuff the deals with on a daily basis.
His strength and ability to put it all behind him when he comes home is awesome!
Damon is studly in that picture! What a great guy! Love you, Damon!
Yes, Thank you Damon! I can't even imagine the horrible things he has to see. He looks great in that picture!
What a neat post! I didn't know for sure what your husband does, but I guess it's quite similar to what my husband does...I like his shoes!
That is such a fun picture and so fun to see him in the news!
Damon always has a special place in my heart. I still look at him and see a kid. I would be happy to come home from a stressful job to a wonderful wife and two great boys too. I'm sure his job makes him appreciate the simple pleasures of normalcy in everyday living.
Damon you look handsome in the news article picture! "all in a days work" for you, huh? Well, other's do appreciate your efforts to protect! Here is a heartfelt THANKS YOU!!!!! Oh, and BE SAFE!!!! Because we love you! MIL & FIL
He's MY Cousin!!
I am so proud of you, Damon!! You make me happy, you have always been the kid with the smile on your face, and the playful one. It is so cool to see the news in Vegas thinks your cool too!
Rock Star!!
Post a Comment