I'm finishing up packing and cleaning up while Damon is at work. I made the boys some Mickey shirts this morning and packed them goodie bags for our long car ride to Ventura. I found this trick out last Spring and they love it! I just get a bag and pack it full of snacks and toys (they have in the house nothing new) and they are so excited to see what is in their bag! They are funny boys. This time I added Mickey color pages and some Mickey and Goofy Pez, they're favorite! Check out this blast from the past!
I was trying to find picture of the last time Damon and I went to Disneyland after our Senior year. The only problem, Damon didn't go! He was off on an adventure in Alaska with friends! I thought he was there. So I looked and looked and could not find one picture of us at Disneyland. I thought we had but we have NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND TOGETHER! I could have sworn we have but I guess we haven't! Look at the price to get in to Disneyland too.. $32, wow! I'm off to finish a few things before we leave. I'll let you enjoy my stylish scrapbook page and us young beauties until we return! Hahaha!

6 comments:
Can't wait to hear about the trip! Your boys are going to love it. And, if it's such a hit, maybe someday we can all get those season passes if we're feeling rich. :)
Have a MAGICAL time! I can't wait to see all of your pictures!
Have so much fun!! We had a great time last summer- I never thought I'd go for 3 days!! But it was awesome! If you have a chance to go to California Adventure don't miss the art classes- along the Main St. JT thinks it might b called the in the Imagination station... it's like an animation studio and every person gets their own spot and huge page og paper and they teach you how to draw one of the Disney characters. You've probably already been there....
Have SO much fun! I wish we could be going too!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Be safe!
Oh! And nice pictures and BEAUTIFUL scrapbook page!!! :) ha ha so tacky. I love it!
That scrapbook page is hilarious. I can't WAIT to hear all about the FUN times at Disneyland. I'm jealous...I LOVE Disneyland. Happy Birthday TRICIA! 143
Post a Comment