To make the transition easy and fun I'll be celebrating with these guys!!

Damon can't say no when it's my only birthday wish! Besides it makes me feel young again wishing to be at Disneyland on my birthday! The boys don't even really know yet and will be thrilled to celebrate with Grandma and Grandpa too!
Then about a month after my fabulous birthday celebration I'll be soaking up some rays with the love of my life here!!!

I knew when we decided on a December wedding that I would NEVER get a proper anniversary. I knew life would get in the way and we'd never celebrate. Sadly, I have been right. So this year let's just say we are celebrating our 10th anniversary early, in style, and alone for 9 days on the Roatan Islands!!!
So I guess after doing this post I'm excited to be in thirties! With trips planned and adventures waiting for me life looks great. I'll continue to enjoy it even though I'm getting old!

13 comments:
I am SO jealous! Wow!
Did you know you get into Disneyland free on your birthday?
Happy Birthday & Happy YEar to you!!! I'm a bit jealous... can I come to please!!! Hope you guys have an awesome time... yea, you will!!!!
You are only as old as you feel. That is my philosophy anyway. So 27 is looking pretty good to me.
You will have so much fun on both of your trips. I am so excited for you!!
Have a fun trip! I love the theory I can go playing at the park all day and have Diet Coke for breakfast. Being an adult ROCKS! LOL
In 8 short days I will be turning 30. I too wonder how I got old so fast or grew up so quickly. I NEVER thought I would reach 30. It always seemed so far away! But here we are and I keep telling myself - my 30's will be great - filled with lots of memories of my girls as they grow up into little ladies. But for now, I'm still 29! :)
JEALOUSY!!!! Such fun trips ahead! The boys are going to LOVE Disneyland...that is so exciting! And your anniversary trip...DANG GIRL! LUCKY LUCKY! Have so much FUN!
What a fun way to go celebrate. Enjoy it, you deserve it!
I'm so glad you're finally getting to D-Land. The kids will love it.
And those islands look amazing. What a great trip! I'm excited for you!
Welcome to your 30s. It really isn't too bad. :)
Happy Birthday! Who better to spenda birthday with than the Disney gang and family. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Let me know how 30 is... I am still 29! :-)
I can't wait for your B'day and share Disneyland with you, Damon and THE BOYS! It will be sooooo FUN! Let's hope it does not rain. Right now they are having (for So. Cal Residents) a 2-fer....pay for one park, and another day go to the other park! Maybe you saw that on their website too. See you soon "old lady". hehehehehehe
Dude, if that's getting old?...I guess I should LOVE being the oldest sister. ☺
Sounds like you guys are starting 2009 off in STYLE! Disneyland AND a romantic get-away to a tropical island. AWESOME!!!
So would it be inappropriate to ask if we can come with you to Disneyland? (Are you wanting it to just be YOUR family? Just thinking we always love spending time with you guys, and we have annual passes for Disneyland this year...thought I'd ask.) Let me know.
That sounds so great! I am have been in my thirties for some time now. I am thinking I need a vacation too! Have a great time at Disneyland!
I'm jealous, jealous, jealous! I still like you, but oh I'm so jealous! You and Damon will have SO MUCH FUN! I dream of the day I will again spend a week on a tropical beach with Tony! I've decided that there is no better investment of money than in trips with your spouse!!!!!!
Post a Comment