Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why, oh why?

Something I have always said I would NEVER do and now I have. I have given up the ever so tasty Diet Coke and most carbs. Temporarily. I miss so many things from this cute/messy little picture taken last May. I miss those chip (only found at Target). I miss that nice cold Diet Coke. I don't however, have to miss that cute little messy faced Trevor or the phone! Somethings in life are always constant and good!

5 comments:

Gramma Stewie said...

And that cute 'messy face' is one we love....but WE MISS! Can't wait to see you guys for your B'day!!! Do you have a headache? (not drinking your DC) It will go away....

Tricia said...

No headaches here, I just WANT something to drink besides water!!

Tara said...

Seriously...I never thought the day would come. I'm in shock.
(Are you going to share the WHY to this decision?)

Tricia said...

Umm, the why? It's not good for you! Trying to drop some more pounds so I'm the BL!!! :)

Monson Family said...

You can do it!!! Good job Tricia! I should quit it for good too since I don't like it when I am pregnant...I am already one step ahead. But even now, I see it and think, Yum I want some! And I will try it and yuck! But I do love me some root beer when I am pregnant! You are doing GREAT! I wish I could be right there with you on all of this! :( I am jealous! Instead, I am getting BIGGER by the second!