1. I have been living in slipper socks. My mom put some in my stocking at Christmas and they are so cozy during these cold months. I have found more and love them! If I am home and not sleeping (I hate sleeping with something on my feet) they are on my piggies!
3. In public restrooms I cannot use the first part of the toilet paper. I gag just thinking about who might have touched it with their dirty hands! Ewwwww! I always and I mean always tear off about 1 foot of TP before I use it.
4. I need my water. If I don't have a sip before 10 a.m. I start to feel nauseous and when I take a drink I feel fine. I prefer a nice tall pink cup with ice that has been sitting for about 30 minutes. The water just tastes better that way and the ice isn't so hard to crunch on. I get that ice crunching from my Grandma Beebe. I remember watching movies with her and her crunching away on her ice!
5. I hate tomatoes. So many people like them so I try real hard to like them but I just can't do it! However, I love everything derived from a tomato such as salsa, ketchup (even on my eggs), spaghetti sauce, COOKED tomatoes on sandwiches or pizzas, really anything but a slice of a fresh tomato!
6. Sometimes I pinch myself thinking about my life. When Damon and I started dating this is the life I pictured us living. He adores me, we have beautiful children, I'm staying at home to raise them, being a 50's wife I enjoy serving him with cooking, ironing, and other little things throughout my day. Our life isn't perfect. He can sometimes frustrate me and we always want more time together, but it's about perfect for me. I don't have serious want in life. I don't see my children suffer. I have a supportive man in my life. Really, it couldn't be better!

3 comments:
I love those socks! Where did you find them? :)
Where else would I find something like that but TARGET!
Tricia if only I had your time and talent. You are the funnest mom and so creative. And thank you for the VT visits. Those are the cutest valentines ever. You rock girl. I love all of your latest posts.
Post a Comment