Wednesday, April 22, 2009

caught ORANGE handed!

Seriously Trevor, why all the messes still? I was enjoying some nice girl conversation with a friend downstairs and the boys were playing upstairs. They are big enough now to play upstairs with no worries until Trevor came down to show me this...

I was just thinking he was a mess and didn't think of the upstairs until I saw this!

He is still making messes at the age of 3. He loves art and to be creative but NEVER on paper. He likes walls, couches, himself, the street, anything but paper! In Nursery at church he comes home with the most beautifully colored pictures all colored in the lines. When he does want to "color" on paper he asks me or in this case his teacher to color for him but he picks out the colors! It's pathetic, I know.


I had little orange hands and feet all over my couch upstairs. Crazy Trevor. It could have been worse and all over the carpet too so I guess I should count my blessings.

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

OMGoodness...what a messy boy. It will be interesting to see if he stays this creative as he gets older and maybe he will be a famous artist some day. Well I hope that the ink comes out of the couch?!? So much for girl talk.

KB said...

If you ever re-cover or get rid of that couch- you need to cut out that adorable handprint and frame it. That is art!

KB said...

Oh, and were you eating a fruit plate on your AC vent while visiting with your friend? Heehee!

Tara said...

That is CRAZY! I hope it all came out!!! (LOVE that you took pictures of it. -Future PROOF...and you'll be able to warn his wife of the karma she's in for with their kids...lol!)

Monson Family said...

oh, did they come out? I must say, I love the orange hand prints!! That is too fun!

MnM's Mommy said...

YIKES!! I guess I have ALOT to not look forward to! LOL!!! Did he stalp his brother?