Vegas is way too hot to enjoy the 4th of July outside so this year we went to Ventura and had a great time with our families. When I was little I was in the Pushem Pullem Parade and now Shane and Trevor are!

Waiting for it to start took awhile but once we did we had a blast!

We met up with cousin, Gavin, and him and Shane rode around together for awhile.

Mr. Trevor opted to not ride his scooter we brought all the way from Vegas and decorated to cute. Instead Damon helped me out and rode it through the parade. I think he was having more fun then the boys!

Trevor had his own float AKA Baby Jace's stroller! He took his job seriously with waving to the crowd. He was very important waving and riding in the float as you can see with the serious expression on his face.

The last time we were all in the parade together was when Trevor was the little baby in the stroller and Allie and Shane were 2!

After the parade we always enjoy the Street Fair. This year we went straight to the food and had lunch! Trevor seems to always crawl up onto Grandma Stewies lap and take a little rest. I love it. Almost every time we are together he does this!

As always Shane enjoys the BBQ corn which is my all time favorite too. Yummy!

Now Trevor is lucky to have Grandma Young being so nice to him. She got him an ice cream in a cup and he cried because he wanted a cone. Normally he would have to deal with it but Grandma's are for spoiling and she is perfect at her job!

Festive cupcakes.

After some swimming, jumping on the trampoline and relaxing we headed to the college for a fireworks show. Do you notice I'm wearing a sweatshirt in JULY? Loved it! The boys had a blast running around with cousins and Grandparents.

It's great to be with family. As always we had a great trip and can't wait until our next 4th of July festivities all together.
7 comments:
Jealous we normally do similar activities in Huntington Beach but this year we headed up to the mountains instead but you made me miss beach with all the fun photos.
So fun!!!! I can't wait to wear a sweatshirt in Ventura!!! I love that Trevor had his own float! :) Too cute!
I don't know if I'm more jealous of all that fun or that you got to wear a sweatshirt!
Can I just kiss that little concentrating face on Trevor? And that wave?... way too cute! Looks like you had a ball. It is great to have those traditions and pass them down to our kids.
That looks so fun! I love summer and Ventura!!!!!
All adorable pictures except the one that I'm in and apparently TALKING in the middle of the picture. (You need MY picture, I'm not talking in that one.☺)
SO glad we got to see you and be together for the 4th.
You took WAY more pictures than I think I did...and I don't remember that camera being out that much. Good job documenting the whole day. Oh, and I'm glad you included Trevor's "float", I had fun pushing him around and him being totally serious about waving to everyone that came to watch HIM! Too bad Shane was too cool for us and rode way ahead with Damon. :)
Love you guys.
I love the 4th in Ventura, is there anything better than the parade, the street fair (I love the corn too), and then over to the college for some fireworks!
Post a Comment