Friday, July 17, 2009

California Dreamin'

When we returned from California to our Vegas summer heat we were already dreaming about returning. We love being home. We love being with family. We love the cool weather. We love having a good time even though Shane doesn't look like he does! He was upset because he just wanted to sit on a bench. He was having issues about who knows what. Mr. T loves the motions of the carousel and giggles the entire time. I love watching him and the joy on his face while spinning around and ground.
There is something about Santa Barbara that we just love. Even simple tasks we do weekly in Vegas seems more grand in SB like going to the park. It's so beautiful and so relaxing. I take the boys to the park each time we visit and each time we have a blast.
Grandma Young enjoys all the little grandkids around and playing all day. Allie isn't technically a grandchild but she loves her "Aunt Net!"
Gotta love a family picture on the pier. Can't we ever just smile!?! Crazy kids just wanted play, imagine that!
There is my happy boy not having any issues now! I look at him now and can't believe how big he is!

We always stop for ice cream on the pier and always stop for candy in the candy store. I remember going into these same shops and ordering bubble gum ice cream just like Shane when I was a little girl.
Trevor is all smiles when there is sugar involved.

Whenever we head up to Santa Barbara we talk about when we can move back. The lifestyle is completely different then the hustle and bustle of a big city. However, if we move anytime soon I'm afraid we will be living beach side withe this guy!

6 comments:

MnM's Mommy said...

Isn't the weather worth living on the beach though????? I love SB/Ventura!!!!

Pike's Place said...

I have to agree -- it's nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Vegas. Glad you had so much fun!

KB said...

Ahhhh, you make me want to come!
:-)

Kerry said...

I'd love to move to the beach!! These pictures are so cute!

Dasdel said...

Looks like a fun time in Santa Barbara!

Tara said...

I still can't believe you got a picture of that guy...crazy how his giant pile of crap still looks cool with the palm trees in the background and everything.
Had a GREAT time with you guys. Thanks for letting us tag along on a "Young" activity! We love SB too!