Thursday, July 16, 2009
Lucky in Love
Things haven't always been perfect for Damon and I. He almost ruined it when he got back from his mission and was his cocky self! However, we were destined to be together. We are sole mates always searching for our other half. It really is hard for me to imagine my life without him.
We started out as best of friends at 15 and here we are 16 years later still best of friends. Sometimes I think he knows me better then I know myself and that is scary! He still makes me laugh and feel special everyday. I'm lucky to still be in love and have forever to continue to be in love too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How sweet is that?!!
I love hearing these kinds of love stories. How people meet is what you hear about most. These kinds of stories are so much nicer than the story of a great meeting, if you ask me. :)
Oops...that last comment was from me. I forgot to log in on my account.
It just proves good girls love bad boys. I can't believe we have been together for so long!! You are the love of my life but I am considering changing you in for a newer model.
Damon
You guys are so cute! I am so glad you put up with his stuck up self!!
aahhh, I think I will just giggle to myself over Damon's comment about good girls and bad boys... I remember this blossoming romance only too well :)
VERY sweet!! You are both super lucky to find someone that makes you happy!!
Post a Comment