I couldn't believe it! He slept at the table for a good hour and I couldn't help but think of the last time he fell asleep while eating back in May of 2007. What a sweet baby.Saturday, July 11, 2009
Too tired to eat
I haven't had someone fall asleep while eating for a very long time. I guess Trevor wore himself out and just couldn't find enough energy to finish eating his snack of chips and beans (a number one favorite of his).
I couldn't believe it! He slept at the table for a good hour and I couldn't help but think of the last time he fell asleep while eating back in May of 2007. What a sweet baby.
I couldn't believe it! He slept at the table for a good hour and I couldn't help but think of the last time he fell asleep while eating back in May of 2007. What a sweet baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How on earth did he keep his head upright? What a little sweetie!
That's so cute!
What a sweetheart! I love those kinds of pics. :)
Hope to see you guys tomorrow!
I've never had one of my kids do that. I wish they would. It makes for a cute picture.
I love sleeping in the high chair pictures! I haven't had one fall asleep in an actual chair though... although, Kelsie did fall asleep on the potty once! She woke up during the night to go and fell back asleep before she got up from the potty!
My heavens, he looks so big and so little all at once!! I know why he fell asleep, it's the heat!!
So sweet! what a cutie!
Did he really just stay up right like that? How cute and silly!
Post a Comment