Park playing... 

Lunch dining...
Brother wrestling...
Chicken eating...
Movie going...
** Went to see Fame and ended up sitting in front of someone who STARRED in the show! Really, one of the dancers but he loved the paparazzi!!

More movie watching...

Car Show seeing...

Baby feeding...
**This redheaded little darling baby girl is not mine but we would take her any day!
Target shopping...
Brother wrestling...
Chicken eating...
Movie going...Carousel riding...

More movie watching...

Car Show seeing...
Baby feeding...
Target shopping...
Life is still good and we are loving it and each other. As you can see school and work are not getting in the way of our traditional life of crazy yet fun!



6 comments:
I love your photography! Please tell me those 3D glasses are from seeing Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs!! That movie was awesome!
Love your life! I wish I had as much energy as you do! You are the best mom ever!!
So much fun! I love that first picture of Trevor! He is so stinkin' cute! That smile just melts my heart! And the one Shane took of you guys shopping. It's fun! :) I am glad you always have so much fun!!!
No wonder I haven't seen you around -- you're quite the busy bee. :)
Fun, fun, fun!!! So glad that I have got to reap the rewards of some of your busy-ness. :-)
Love these pictures!! You are crazy busy!! What is your theme for your class this year?
Post a Comment