Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Give me....

I was taking a picture of Trevor and Shane wasn't too happy about him getting all the attention so we played a little game my sister's and I use to play with our mom's camera. The photographer says an emotion and the model show that emotion. Shane's expressions were so funny. I guess I found a new way to get him to look at the camera. I just have to say, "Show me happiness!" Here he is, Show me anger....

Show me happiness...

Show me sadness (I think his frown/smile is too funny)...


AND, the whole reason I had my camera out was to get this picture...


My sweet tooth little baby! My friends Mitzi and Maren made the yummiest (and cute) caramel apples for Enrichment Last week and Trevor stole one. As you can tell he completely LOVED it!

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

I am totally laughing! Those are th funniest pictures! Shanes and Trevors! Wow! What a mess Trevor made...but he did pretty good with it. When Sadie and I bought caramel apples for her teachers she wanted a sprinkle covered one so we got it for something fun (and of course I got one too), they slice it up so it is in nice slices - I love it - anyway, she at the apple like she normally does, leaving the skins! So she totally left the sprinkles and everything! Never again will I buy her a caramel apple! Anyway, Shanes expressions are hilarious! He is such a ham!

Cyndi said...

Those are cute pictures!!! I love them. Shane's emotions are silly, and Trevor is too cute looking like "what's so funny?"

Jodi said...

What a hoot! Love the acting. Love the beautiful mess. Boys are so much fun!

David Stewart said...

fun pictures, but what a mess to clean up!