
After Shane went potty I heard Trevor crying in the bathroom. He wouldn't come out and I couldn't understand why. He had climbed up onto the toilet like big brother Shane and was trying to pee. The only problem, he had his diaper on still! I guess we'll wait awhile to start potty training him.

Trevor has discovered the piano this last week. Both boys love to play along as I play a song. They think it is so fun to pound on the keys as I play. Once the boys start school they will take piano lessons and then we'll have little Mozarts running around! I'm sure it will come before we know it. I just hope Trevor will keep up the excitement he has now when he has to practice his scales!
7 comments:
Tricia that is so funny!!! Toilets are so much fun to play in though! Hope things are going well. Gald we are true friends now :)
Thanks Lyndsee! You are too funny. I love the bowling on your blog, I never thought the kids would get into it at such a young age. We'll have to try it soon!
WOW! What a big boy! How funny of him to go get on the toilet. TOO CUTE! He is looking SO big! That picture of him playing the piano is too stinkin' cute! I LOVE it!
Tricia your family is adorable. I think Trevor's face in the piano picture is priceless - nothing but joy coming from that boy! I want to thank you (slight bit of sarcasm in this) for introducing me to the world of blogs - I find them to be very fascinating. I look forward to more!
Thanks everyone. I love the piano picture of Trevor too! Amy, I'm so glad blogs have become your addiction too. I swear I just click away hoping SOMEONE has posted something new! Let me know when I can check your blog out, hint, hint.
Those are cute pictures. Trevor is such a cutie pie!!! That is fun that both boys love the piano.
I think it's so cute when the younger kids get curious about what the older ones do (going potty) and try to do the same thing. Hello that is what I've been doing my whole life...trying to be like my cool older sisters. Love you.
Cyndi, you better believe it, your COOLEST sister Tricia!!! :)
Post a Comment