Thursday, September 6, 2007

Move over Aunt Kris...


We have a new hair dresser in the family! Look at Crazy Shane! The first time he did this was funny, 3 times later, not so funny! He loves taking "his" hair spray and doing his hair. I think he saw his friend Gabe's hair at preschool all slicked back and wanted to try it! I have now moved the hair spray into a new place where for now he can't find it!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That's hilarious! You can tell in his face that he's totally proud of himself (and thinks he's still funny.)
Glad you got a picture of it...it made me smile!

Cyndi said...

What a cutie pie! He is a silly boy! I love his face.

Monson Family said...

That is freakin' hilarious! He is such a crazy boy! He is so funny! I love how proud he is! He knows he has skills!