Don't mind the ugly pictures. I was so excited to get pictures of Trevor in nursery I forgot to check my settings on my camera!
I wanted a new outfit for nursery because you always need an excuse for new clothes but after trying Gap and Old Navy with no luck I gave up or should I say ran out of time. No church next week because of Conference so I'll make sure to have him a new out fit next time!He did look handsome in his big boy shirt, pants, and shoes.

Trevor playing cho cho with Connor and Baby Tara who isn't really a baby anymore either. Oh, sorry Mitzi I guess your foot was in the picture but your toes sure do look nice!!!When Damon went in to get Trevor he didn't want to leave. I hope he keeps up this good attitude. We have so many babies in our ward that we have 2 nurseries broken up with the big and little kids so Shane and Trevor aren't in the same nursery but Trevor didn't seem to mind! Thanks little Bings for being such a good boy! We sure do love our sweet Trevor! I just wish he would stop growing.

5 comments:
What a good Momma remembering to bring your camera to church to document his first day of nursery! (It alwasy seems like there is a million things going on when trying to get out the door for church...I'm impressed you successfully added one more.)
He looks so cute! I was thinking that it might have made things easier for Shane once Trevor came in, but I totally forgot about your two nurserys. (Ours needs to split too...we've got about 20 regulars.)
Great job taking pictures. He looks so big!! (We are still calling him "Baby Trevor" at our house.) Ü
Tricia - congrats on having a happy nursery boy! I'm the new nursery leader in my ward. I made all the kids matching t-shirts - well I ironed on a Sun and "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam" on bright yellow shirts - they wear them over their church clothes so they stay more clean. We get messy in my nursery - painting, playing with shaving creme, water play, and big tubs of bubbles - a week ago one boy totally splashed in the bubbles and then horror of horros he stepped into it! I told the mom at least it's soap and not paint! Nursery is the place to be! I had 3 different kids cry when they had to leave yesterday - the moms said it's a first. hahaha.
I hope he continues to love it. Last week a first timer came in and loved it and yesterday he didn't want to have anything to do with it! We couldn't figure it out - but I suspect he was tired.
So when you come home and visit I'll get to play with Trevor in the nursery! YEAH!
Amy, could you move to Vegas? How fun you sound but I don't expect anything less from you!! We can't wait to come to Ventura 2 ward now! I still remember all the fun we had in YW. You were the best leader EVER! Thanks.
Wow! he is big enough for nursery! Crazy. He looks cute! I'm glad he was so good.
OOHH! What a big boy! I know, Lucy didn't even care either! Those are cute pictures. Mine didn't really turn out too cute because she was running all over the place. I think she had just been wanting to go for so long that it was like, Finally! What's in here!?! He looks so cute in his big boy outfit! I love it!
Post a Comment