Monday, September 24, 2007

Last Moments of Summer

We have been hoping for cooler weather and it is here! Trevor loves to be outside and is so happy it is cool enough to go outside any time he wants not just early morning or afternoon! Trevor's other favorite is Popsicles! He runs to the freezer and says "pop pop" and wait for someone to get him one. Many times Shane is the giver of the Popsicles.

The only problem with the cool weather is it is getter too cool too fast. Before we know it we will be COLD! I long for the PERFECT weather of Ventura!

I love Trevor's hair blowing in the wind. It's time for another cut soon, it's getting too long in the back.
I love these little piggies. I love summer time with bare feet but they will soon be covered with socks and shoes. I guess I better start my quest of finding shoes for these chubby little feet!

Enjoy your last few moments of summer because now it is happy fall!! By the way coming soon to a blog near you the CUTEST fall outfits sported by the CUTEST little brothers. I may save them for Christmas cards but can I just say Gap has done it again! I can't wait until our next photo shoot. Happy day!

6 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Tricia! You're back . . . I've missed your posts. Such cute pics, by the way! Your boys are lucky to have a mom that's a pro at photography.

Bart and Kellie said...

I second Lisa's comment...any tips you feel like sharing? Any idea how to get Carter to now scowl at the camera every time I try? Yours are always adorable...maybe by like my 10th kid I'll have the hang of it (and since we're not having that many, I'm in trouble!)

Cyndi said...

Trevor looks so cute with his Popsicle. I hear ya about the perfect whether of Ventura. I too am enjoying the cool down of the fall but dreading the COLD winter. Enjoy the fun time! Love you guys

Monson Family said...

OH!! These are so cute! I just want to squeeze him! Don't you love fall! I love it! Okay, but now I am too anxious to see the other pictures you mentioned! When did you have the time to take those? Love you guys

Tricia said...

Thanks everyone. As for advice Kellie, take TONS of pictures! Shane HATES pictures so he is the worst. I have to say "bad" words like poo or butt when I really want a picture to make him laugh. I know I'm bad but hey I want cute pictures so I guess be creative too!!!

Tricia said...

Lanae, I DIDN'T take the pictures yet. I just found time to go SHOPPING! I got the cutest fall outfits ever. I have to wait until it looks more all out. I think I'll go back to the orchard Saturday. Does anyone have any suggestions for their outfits?