
I think my boys are done with Halloween! Shane didn't last too long Trick or Treating. I really wasn't going to go out (I had enough Halloween for a lifetime at school dressed up as a CLOWN and having 21 crazy/excited 8 year olds)but then Damon called and said he was coming home for an hour or so. We hurried and got our costumes on and went out with Daddy! After about an hour Shane said he was done and the next thing I know, he's asleep in the wagon! I hope your Halloween was a good one. Don't worry. As soon as I got Shane in the house he woke up, dumped out his candy, ate more candy than I want to know and is now wired playing with play dough from Mrs. Luna (a friend from school gave him a goodie bag). I'm beat but I guess we'll be up for awhile.
2 comments:
Oh! That is so sweet! Can we all say Ditto! It's been fun but I think we are all ready to be done! What a cutie! I am glad you guys had a FUN and eventful Halloween
What a great Halloween for the Youngs! We came by your house to trick-or-treat, but you must have been out (thanks for the candy you left on the porch, by the way!). The boys, as always, look adorable. Looks like you guys had a great week! Fun Mom!
Post a Comment