Monday, October 1, 2007

The other side of Daddy

I couldn't stand opening my blog and not seeing something cute or sweet so I had to add this. I have been going through some pictures for a project I'll be working on (I can't say what it is because it's a gift) and found this lost picture! I love going through old files and find pictures I missed and now have a new favorite. I need to get the huge shelf I want made for my upstairs game room to add about 100 pictures to! This picture was taken in February when we took Shane fishing at Floyd Lamb State Park. He looks so little and sweet in the picture, I love it!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

That picture is the CUTEST!!! I love that. He is such a sweet little boy. It is so cute to see kids loving their parents.

Amy G said...

Okay that is a wonderful picture - I love Damon's hand resting on his head - reminds me of a painting that was on the cover of the Friend a year or two ago of a little child at the side of the Savior and his hand resting on him. Sweet! Save that pic!

Monson Family said...

That is SO sweet! Crazy how fast they grow! He looks so sweet and innocent! I love how Damon's hand is on his head and Shane is holding on so tight! Too cute!

Tara said...

What an adorable picture! Ditto to everyone else's comments. LOVE IT!

David Stewart said...

Very cute for sure!