Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

For our Playgroup this week we went to the Pumpkin Patch and had so much fun! They give us a super deal and the kids get to ride, play, and explore EVERYTHING at the Pumpkin Patch. It's really nice because the only people there at this time are friends from Playgroup! We had so much fun we booked another date! If you missed today PLEASE come Oct. 23 at 10a.m. Your kids will have a blast.

Shane loved driving his car. He didn't want Trevor to come with him because he would go too fast and Trevor might get scared! He really thought he was driving the fastest!


They both loved the swings. I wish I had my video camera because Shane squiled in delight for the first few mintues!
Trevor was just chillin' in the swings. Each time he would pass me he would yell MOM!


Shane and his little buddy Whitney. They had so much fun and thought they owned the place going from one ride to the next!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe how big Trevor is getting! Crazy! Looks like you guys had a great time! So much fun that you are going back again, and STILL going to a REAL pumpkin patch...good thing you went shopping yesterday. ;o)

Monson Family said...

That is too cute! Yeah, I wish you had your video camera too! That is hilarious that he squeeled! I can imagine it! How fun that you had it all to yourselves! Were you nervous to put Trevor in that swing all by himself? I would be a little!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love seeing your boys, they are really cute. Everytime I'm looking at it and Evka is in here she says "thats Sadie's friend" she doesn't quite get the whole cousin thing yet!!