Meet Charlie and Lola our new babies. They are so cute and tiny!
Trevor loves his new pets and loves giving them kisses.
He also loves shaking them around and turning them upside down so I have to watch Trevor when the turtles our out! It freaks Shane out because you aren't suppose to have them upside down!!!!!
Look at the joy in this boys face! It's not because of the turtles. Damon had woken up while we were outside and opened the upstairs window and was talking to Shane. He couldn't believe Daddy was up so early and was excited to have him come outside and play with us!

Charlie and Lola are so tiny. Don't mind Shane's little boy fingernails with dirt in them! I'm not sure about the names of the turtles. Any suggestions? I almost want to call them "In loving memory of Stanley" but we'd call him Stanley for short and then Lola but I don't know. Shane likes Charlie and Lola because of the cartoon. What to ya'll think?
Alright, I must go my teenage addiction is on, The Hills. I must admit, I do feel old when I watch it now! AHH, I'm mad. It's not a new episode until next week so I guess I'll just do laundry and then go to bed. BORING!

4 comments:
I KNOW! Weren't you so bummed about The Hills! Chris doesn't like watching it anymore because it makes him feel too old! Ha Ha! Anyway, cute Turtles! I think Charlie and Lola is cute! That picture of Shane and his adorable smile melts my heart! How cute!
You guys are funny with The Hills. Actually I haven't been watching it and last night curing the insomnia hours I watched "the cram session" to get caught up on what's going on...so I can carry on like I know what I'm talking about. Ü
Your turtles are so cute! I love them! It reminds me of MY turtle "Rocky." Charlie and Lola are cute names, but what's funny is that cartoon drives me crazy...their accients...but I still like the names. Keep them!
Uh oh! Jon's asking me about turtles now. (Maybe your pictures are TOO cute. I swear we would be a zoo if I left it up to him!) Ü
I didn't know you guys got more turtles...hello where is mine!!! They are so cute. I want one. The boys look cute with the turtles.
I miss the Hills...I don't have cable so I can't watch it...I so want to know what has happened. I heard that Lauren got back together with Jason??? She is crazy. I can't wait for this season to be on DVD so I can see it all
tricia! those are desert tortoises! not turtles!! ha ha! they are endangered you know, and raising them to adulthood is hard. they need to be kept outside because they need the sunlight. they also have to eat more than lettuce. in fact, lettuce is bad for them. it is like candy. there is special tortoise food you can feed them. you need to contact The Tort Group to find out how to care for them.
can you tell I am passionate about desert tortoises??
Post a Comment