I couldn't resist posting more pictures! We had so much fun we wanted to share all our adventures. Although we had fun, we were in a parking lot of a casino. There is something about going to a REAL farm and getting pumpkins! I know I will over do Halloween again this year, but we sure have a fun month so I think I still want to go to Ventura for our "2nd Annual Pumpkin Patch Visit!" It's kind of an "excuse" to get out of town but it's fun to go to a REAL pumpkin patch. The only problem, we need to find a week-end between now and Halloween when we aren't busy and that can be a little tricky!


I think I was a little mean having Trevor go on this ride! He like it at first, but after awhile he started to cry and made every one's ride a little short! I love this picture. Check out Trevor's hair blowing in the wind! Too funny.

Shane is usually a cautious child when it comes to things like this but he loved all the animals today.

Trever loved every second with the animals. He hums in this sing-songy voice and talks to the animals. He wanted to get the bunnies in the cages and gave all the animals loves. He absolutely loves animals. He is such a tender little boy.
4 comments:
What fun pics! We had lots of good times today, too. Gotta' love the Pumpkin Patch! Your boys are too cute.
wish we could have been there too. So cute! Hope you can come down some weekend!
Hey, I forgot to tell you "Thanks" for setting all that up. As usual, your playgroup was a big success! You're great!
You are crazy! Was my first thought of that picture with Trevor and Shane on the ride and Trevor's hair blowing, but I see he is buckled in. I love how his arms are out and his expression just looks so chillin! LOVE it! Your pumpkin patch is WAY different than ours. I need to post some pics. They had this cool old truck I was so excited about! It's so funny because Lucy LOVES animals too. Where Sadie is a little hesitant, Lucy is right up in there!
Post a Comment