We are bad. Once we buy our Christmas gifts Damon and I can't wait so here is our Christmas, a new laptop! We are so excited to not have to FIGHT over a computer. Damon can let me get my work done and he can watch as many police videos on u tube as he wants!
Once again, Trevor slept through Thanksgiving. Before the meal started he enjoyed making a turkey sugar cookie. He loves putting on the toppings and then picking them off to eat. He never ended up eating the actual cookie but when he was done there was NOTHING on top!
Shane in his Indian goods. We made these at playgroup the day before. We had a little feast, some games and made some cute crafts. The kids always have so much fun together.
The only thing Trevor really liked about Thanksgiving was the yummy drink. His plate was left full but his cup empty. I don't know how her survives because he doesn't eat all day.
YES, you are seeing right. Shane ate a turkey lunchable for Thanksgiving! I bought all this food because Damon's family was coming out for Thanksgiving and decided not to come last minute. I made everything because it would go bad if I didn't. My boys didn't help eat a thing! I have enough food to feed an army still. Damon and I don't want to see anymore turkey! I did make turkey and dumplings tonight, yummy.


7 comments:
SO CUTE! That is so funny that neither of your boys didn't really eat a thing! What silly little boys! I love that, a turkey lunchable! Sounds like something Sadie would do! I love the feather hat. At Sadie's Fall Feast there was a class that made the CUTEST feather head-dresses. They were so cool. We'll have to make them sometime. The kids LOVED them. I should have told you about them. Darn. They took a headband (same as yours) but then they took a long (maybe about 2 feet) of white paper, painted it with all different messy colors and the cut strips toward the center and then stappled the top to the top of the headband and then a little less than half way down to the bottom. So it looked like a big feather "Chief" hat. So cute! Anyway, CUTE pictures! Good job on the shopping with the two kids! Great deals! Did you get networking software so the computers are linked? That's what I want for Christmas! So I can access everything from any computer. Anyway, bio over, cute post!
Wish we could have been in three places at once. I just sliced up the second turkey breast this afternoon. And that is after many turkey sandwiches and leftover dinners. The boys are cute in each picture.
You braved Black Friday with your two boys? You're so brave! Glad it was successful. As always, your pictures are great.
Your kids are getting the best childhood ever. I love the pictures. What great fun they got to have preparing for Thanksgiving.
I can't believe you guys gave each other your Christmas gift. If that was me I would have to buy something else to have for under the tree. But hey enjoy the computer, great gift!
Oh Tricia! I love the Turkey lunchable!! I hope you guys had fun eating the leftovers, hat is one of the best parts of Thanksgiving anyway! We missed you all!~
Love,
Nance
Such beautiful pictures of your eventful Thanksgiving weekend. I love how cute the boys look in all their pictures! What a great time Shane and Trevor had cooking and creating. All that cooking and when we called Shane told us about his turkey lunchable! Silly boy.
Wow, a new laptop? Fantastic! I'm sure you got a super deal! Enjoy! Liked the picture of all the ad from the newspaper. Cute.
That laptop looks awesome..it's so nice to have two computers. That is so silly that Shane ate a lunchable. Silly picky eating children.Well, even though you didn't have many mouths to feed it looks like you had fun cooking with your boys.
Post a Comment