Saturday, March 29, 2008

Can't wait!

This morning after Shane woke up and I was making lemonade for Enrichment.

Shane: I can't wait Mom.
Me: What can't you wait for?
Shane: I can't wait to get growed up and get whiskers on my face. It's taking way too long!

Sorry buddy you are going to have to wait a lot longer and I just pray it doesn't go as fast as your first 4 years!

For those of you that haven't seen Damon lately he had a full on Grizzly Adams beard that he just FINALLY shaved off last week-end. He had to have the beard for"undercover work."

6 comments:

Pike's Place said...

The classic excuse -- "I need the beard for work, hun." :) (wink, wink). Of course, I'm kidding. I'm glad he's out there getting the bad guys with or without a beard. Whatever works!

Shane's hilarious, and your lemonade was wonderful!!

Monson Family said...

SO CUTE! How adorable is Shane! I just want to squeeze him! Too cute! I didn't know about Damon's beard! Ha Ha! That is funny! Did he like it? I am sure I know your answer! That is sweet! Give your boys hugs for us!

Tara said...

What's the facination with boys and whiskers? GIRLS don't like them that much, so why do THEY?
Silly Shane! What's Damon telling him anyway!??

Cyndi said...

How cute is SHANE! I still want to see pictures of Damon with this crazy beard...you'll have to post pictures from Sea World.

Gramma Stewie said...

What a cutie Shane is! And where is the picture of Damon with his full beard?

Jen York said...

Ahhhh...I'm with you. Keep them as young as you can!!! How did Enrichment go? I was just released - thank heavens!