Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Don't Miss Out

I was going to e-mail everyone I thought would be interested in this but then I thought hey there may be more people who will LOVE this! Don't miss out on this. It was released in Feb. and sold out in a few hours and I missed it. Look how wonderful this kit is and the price. I love the folders and can't wait to get mine in the mail in June. Some girls at scrapbook night were wondering where I get some of my stuff and here it is! The Kit of the Month



If you don't scrapbook this is the kit for you. There will be detailed instructions of what to do and it's pretty much fool proof! I would just buy it for the cute folders to put all the school keepsakes in! Now I have to decide how many kids we are having so I know how many kits to order!!

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

Okay, so how many did you order? Thanks for the reminder!

Bart and Kellie said...

I love these! I got mine the first time around (they are really cute!). I only ordered two though because I've still got a while before Jackson even starts school so trying to talk Bart into storing however many kids I think we might have would not have gone over...Oh well. Just proof that I love my first two more than the rest right? I have a bunch of the KOTM and have loved all of them!

Gramma Stewie said...

You are always on the cutting edge of CUTE! Yes, wish you could KNOW for sure just how many kids you WILL have....life has surprises you know. That is funny though. Love you and see you tomorrow!