Years ago I loved ebay, now I have moved on to bigger and better. Esty has been so much fun and I love supporting people who hand make things. If you haven't gotten anything try it, I have loved everything I have gotten. I should do a post of the things I have gotten; it's all too fun and ultra cute. If you have a few minutes or HOURS to spare check it out you will find some treasures. I got my wooden family from gemmielou. Aren't we so cute? We'll get an updated family picture someday, I'm hoping someday soon...Monday, March 10, 2008
Updated Family Picture!
We haven't had an updated family picture since Trevor was just a few months old. We never seems to be ready when Lanae is in town so I had to take matters into my own hands and skill. It was hard but look below we now have a new family picture! Are we so cute?!?!
Years ago I loved ebay, now I have moved on to bigger and better. Esty has been so much fun and I love supporting people who hand make things. If you haven't gotten anything try it, I have loved everything I have gotten. I should do a post of the things I have gotten; it's all too fun and ultra cute. If you have a few minutes or HOURS to spare check it out you will find some treasures. I got my wooden family from gemmielou. Aren't we so cute? We'll get an updated family picture someday, I'm hoping someday soon...
Years ago I loved ebay, now I have moved on to bigger and better. Esty has been so much fun and I love supporting people who hand make things. If you haven't gotten anything try it, I have loved everything I have gotten. I should do a post of the things I have gotten; it's all too fun and ultra cute. If you have a few minutes or HOURS to spare check it out you will find some treasures. I got my wooden family from gemmielou. Aren't we so cute? We'll get an updated family picture someday, I'm hoping someday soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Too cute!
I've got to go on etsy....Lanae showed me some stuff on it last Dec. That is adorable! I like the car on Trevor and 'varoom'....is that cuz Trevor is always moving fast? Such a cute idea. Love it.
that is so cute! I love Etsy...I haven't purchased anything yet b/c I'm a poor college student but I love the products that people make.
Your family is so cute as wooden dolls. That artist is so talented. I've never heard of Etsy. I've bookmarked the site, so I'll be checking it out.
CUTE!!!
I've been on Etsy, and looked around a few times, but it's gotten so big that there's so much to look through! But you're right, there are tons of adorable things on there!
And YES, your family is cute as wooden dolls. (Love YOUR outfit! You look so "Suzie Homemaker!")
Your family is so cute, love it!! I am going to have to try your carmel popcorn, it looks yummy!!!
What a great idea! That's the kind of family picture I need (one that eliminates my flaws and makes me look cute). :)
I LOVE it Tricia! They turned out SO stinkin cute! I can't wait for mine!!!!
Post a Comment