Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All tired out!

Aunt Tara and Allie has been here visiting since Saturday and we have had so much fun! The boys have so much fun with Allie. We have had some fun times with Shane's party, bike rides, park time, out to dinner, Chuck E. Cheese and we even shared the FLU! I know not too nice of my boys to share that with Allie! Well, Allie goes home tomorrow and I find this on my couch! I guess we played too hard today and they are all tired out! Trevor even walked home by himself while we were riding bikes outside tonight! Tara followed him and he was ready to go to bed by himself! Mr. Independent.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I sit here at YOUR computer, printing out mapquest directions to pick Jon up from the airport tomorrow, and even MY stomach is grinding still a little...but I'll tell you, we have had the BEST TIME! Allie has looked forward to this visit SO MUCH, and I'm sure we'll be talking about you guys none-stop for the next two weeks! (Next time it's YOUR turn to come visit our house.)
Thanks for letting us stay so long, and being such great hosts! We LOVE YOU all, and will miss you the second we drive down the street!

Monson Family said...

That is too cute! I wish I had TWO sleeping kids right now! I am pooped but of course Sadie isn't! I swear, if I could have half of her energy I would be such a better Mommy! I wish we could be there! It sounds like you guys have had tons of fun! Minus the flu bug! :( Bummer!

Cyndi said...

WoW! lots of fun times for sure! That flu does not sound fun though...sorry you all shared that. Love you guys...glad you had fun times. Can't wait to see Birthday pictures!

Gramma Stewie said...

That picture is adorable....zonked out! Sounds like you guys shared some more fun times before the flu bug re-entered the house. (sorry about that one)

Well, Dad & I certainly enjoyed our times with you all up there in Vegas! We loved Shane's SUPERHERO Party, with the 22 beautiful capes you made each guest. They kids looked so cute in them. What a FUN day it was....

And Bonnie Springs was GREAT! I loved driving out there and seeing the 'wild west' of old mining towns of yesteryear. I'm glad we live in today's society, is all I have to say. An obsessive-compulsive person would have gone crazy back in the day....everything was dirty! (or so it seems)

Hope it's not getting too hot yet.