Friday, May 16, 2008

Too many animals in one house!

Too many dogs in one house! The boys wanted to play dog and so I broke out the black eye liner and made some animal faces! They played dog and kitty because they couldn't make up their minds of what they want to be! We had Shane's best buddy Gabe over too so he joined in on the fun.
Trevor enjoyed the "doggie" treats of mini cupcakes. He seems to always be a doggie or kitty throughout the day even if he doesn't have the face on.
You can't hear it but these animals sure are LOUD!

After awhile these poor animals needed some lunch. Shane told me dogs can't sit at the table unless you tell them to get up. He barked for awhile until I said, "Shane, up!"
Look at that sweet little Trevor.
The animals turned into "Mean Dogs" and were growling so no one would get their food. These boys sure do have fun together. I'm always surprised at how well Shane and Gabe play together. With how much they are around each other they really never do fight and are always so excited to see each other!
While the animals were finishing there lunch I went to check my e-mail and they asked me if dogs pee outside. Not thinking, I told them yes dogs don't pee in the house. It got a little quiet and then I heard Shane and Trevor giggles so I went see what was so funny and one of the doggies went outside to pee!!!!

9 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

That's hilarious! Only little boys would think of that! We've had little doggie faces at our house too, Jackson loves it. Just beware when they try and draw it on themselves. Jackson glued his eye shut with so much mascara. Naughty doggie.

Monson Family said...

That is too cute! I love that they have such cute times together! Smart little imaginations! Having to tell them to get up at the table! So cute! Ha Ha! We have had the peeing outside fun too! What a funny picture! It's so fun of you to bust out the eyeliner! (You own some!?!) Love you guys!

Jodi said...

Those boys have great imaginations. I can't wait for Jackson and Jillian to be big enough to play together like your boys do. And with a little luck my two will be as good of friends as yours seem to be.

Amy G said...

What a cute bunch of pups. I don't remember ever playing dog or cat when I was little but it's a very popular thing at my preschool. Now that I see your boys I wish I would have brought eyeliner to school. We had this one girl who was a master at convincing boys to be her dogs. It was too funny to hear them play! I wish I could have hung out with your dogs, they're so adorable!

Tricia said...

They are pretty cute boys! I actually BOUGHT the eyeliner for this purpose last week! Trevor is always being some type of animal I thought it would be fun.

laurdacooj said...

this is really cute... and what a fun mom you are!!
I love the last picture... its so... BOY!!!!

Cyndi said...

Oh my heck that it so cute! If I were to buy a dog I would one one of those! What a fun game to play...they look so cute! and that picture of Gabe at the end CRACKS me up. What fun little BOYS!

Gramma Stewie said...

This post had a surpise ending! Oh Gabe, you got 'caught'. I think it was a year ago, that Shane got 'caught' at a park in Boulder??? Same pose, as I recall? Boys will be boys...or in this case: boys will be dogs. :)

Oh the cute 'doggie faces in these pictures! Do you remember playing kitty cat or doggie? (you & Briti did that at our house in Pleasant Grove) It brought back so many memories of our "kitties" around the house. Cyndi & Britlyn or Sandra loved doing that the most. Remember, I would put a bowl of milk on the floor for them to drink out of? You did it too when you were little, little so you might not remember. So cute! You are a FUN MOM to add the faces like that...I never thought of doing that....CUTE!

David Stewart said...

oh the advantage of being a boy! You are such a fun mother!