He sure did think hard about what to wish for. I wonder what it could be...
Look at that smirk. As his mom I knows he wished for something he shouldn't!
Direct quote from the BIG brother, "I wish... Trevor was gone!" What a mean brother! Shane knew he was being a stinker and kept saying it over and over. He later told me it is because Trevor hits me. Poor older brother getting beat up by the baby.
In his defense Trevor sure can hold his own and more! Tonight I'm trying to hold my ground and not go in to his room because I have realized Trevor sure does know how to work me! He has gotten into this nasty habit of throwing all his blankets (which he ALWAYS has to sleep with his green "bokie" and then alternate his other favorite). Then he throws out the doggie (thanks Jayce and Alyssa for the B'day present he sleeps with it every night) and which ever Speed Racer we can find around the house. He has learned if he cries long enough and screams "Speed Racer" loud enough I'll come running and put them back in his crib and he can sneak an extra kiss good night. Not any longer I have caught on to his games! Trevor has been at his fake crying for an hour and I think he is finally done. Let's hope I have taught him who's boss. Who am I kidding? This kid knows he's the boss and I'm in for it!

9 comments:
So cute!
Dad
What a stinker!! A few years ago I was laying in bed with JT ans we were talking before bedtime and he asked "Mommy- who came first- me or Dalton?" I was stunned! How could he not remember that long 22 months as an only child? They are best friends, even though they still need breaks from each other- It is adorable seeing brothers be friends...
Cute pictures. That is funny what Shane wished for. Kaya loves Logan (21 months) but he has sure learned how to fight back recently. Kaya is the one that comes in with the tears more often now. But it's so awesome when they get along and play together! Stand your ground on the bedtime routine!! I went in and checked on Logan crying at 4:30 this morning. After a drink & some loves, he rolled over and said, "Sit Rocking Chair". He wanted me to get him out of bed and rock him. I gave in and rocked him for a few minutes and put him back to bed. I guess he just need a little mommy & me time. Hopefully he doesn't start making that request every morning at 4:30. Can't we rock when it's not night night time????
I'm glad Trevor likes the dog. Jayce has that same mischievous streak as Shane when it comes to the younger sibling. I think it's to be expected. Fortunately, your boys are sweet and those times are few and far between.
I love blowing dandelions, too. Such a fun childhood thing to do!
Those are so cute of Shane! I love them! He always has the best expressions! So cute! We miss you guys already! Give you cute little boys kisses...and way to show them who is boss...ha ha ha! "I just have to cry and then you get it for me!"
I'm glad it's not just my kid!! Geeze these little stinkers huh? Jackson figured out that if he threatens he has to go to the bathroom he gets out. Then he doesn't go. So I leave him in here, and what do you know he really had to go! Ah! (in his trashcan). Sick. I wish he was still stuck in a crib. Don't let Trevor get bigger.
isn't it amazing how smart little kids are? I just recently told Hailey about "the boy who cried wolf" because every night she comes out of her room with something crazy, a booboo that needs a bandaid, a drink of water because her skin feels dry, ect... I am still trying to show her whos boss. Keep up the good work with those cute boys of yours:)
the little joys of being a kid. He is so cute...I love those pictures.
What BEAUTIFUL pictures of SHANE!!! My goodness he is photogenic, WOW. Love his mischeveous smile, just as he is ready to 'blow it'....thinking hard.....the little rascal....
Post a Comment