There are 3 boys and 3 girls in his class. On his progress report it said, " he is definitely much more comfortable interacting with the boys and is still a little uneasy and reluctant to have the girls join in." Oh my, we need more girls around here. I'm sure Damon isn't helping him when he teases about girls either!
It was so cute, Trevor layed on the floor and watched the big kids perform the entire time!
When the program was over the pre-school kids served us parents muffins, fruit, and water. Shane was so excited to bring us our food at HIS school.
Trevor just cannot wait until he gets to go to pre-school. He wants to be a big boy so bad and enjoy all the exciting things Ms. Dolores does. Each week when we drop Shane off Trevor leaves kicking and screaming! Two of the girls in Shane's class have brother's Trevor's age so I'm sure they will all be together in the same class before we know it!

Me and by big boy! He actually cooperated for a pictures, it helps having his teacher around whom he just adores.
Julie and I made these flowers and it says "Thanks a bunch!" on the cup. Sorry it's blurry I guess I was having some camera issues. It was so fun to make and the kids were so excited to give it to their teacher. We attached some gift cards to it so she can have a little happier summer. Once Ms. Dolores got the gift there were finger prints all over the cup and half the lemon heads were gone! As Gabe and Shane walked to the door they have a few candies in their mouth. Funny thing is, as Shane was leaving he had a few in his mouth too!

4 comments:
What a darling gift!! Looks like a fun preschool!!! He is getting so big!!
Shane looks so excited to show what he does at school. What a fun day for everyone. I loved going to the schools and seeing what my kids had been doing.
I hope he continues to enjoy school :)
That is so cute! He looks so big and so proud! That picture of Trevor is too cute! Love his little smile! He looks SO big and looks a lot like Shane! I love how Shane was "sharing" the gift to his teacher! He is so cute!
HOW FUN. Shane is so cute! It's so fun that he loves school and his teacher. What a neat day to share together.
Post a Comment