Thursday, June 26, 2008

What do you think?

I was so excited about this project but I messed it up in the last step and I'm not sure how I like it! I don't like how the colors are the same just reversed on each canvas I was meaning to have random colors on each background if that makes any sense! The color lines have their names on them, I may write them in with a marker instead so you can see it better! What do you think? Is it cute for a wall in the game room? If I do end up keeping it up I may put the quote up about little things making up the big things in life or whatever that it!

Now this...
I love! John Golden is an amazing artist from Etsy. I just love this by order of management series! I think it is so fun and playful with all the sayings Mom's say throughout the day. He is super talented and I want more of his art for the boys room. Now I'm wanting to finish up decorating the game room and be done. We have lived in our house for almost 4 year so lets get it done!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the canvases look totally great. Even after talking to you last night while you were hanging them, I still didn't notice it until I really paid attention. Move on to another cute project!

Cyndi said...

I love it! I think it is such a cute idea. I see what your saying though about wanting it to be more random with the colors but people only notice that now that you've said it. I think you will have many followers on this idea.

Tricia said...

Oh, since I posted it Shane wanted to "add more" to his project and totally scribbled all over his hand one!! Oh, and yes Donna I didn't have any putty to make one straight so I made do without and put tape on the back!

Gramma Stewie said...

This s adorable and goes well with the "by order of management" grouping...color-wise. It's a keeper! Fun project....

Jodi said...

So I can't decide-which set of feet is bigger? I think the canvases are cute and a fun reminder of how quickly kids grow up.

Monson Family said...

Love them! They are totally cute! I wouldn't have noticed the coloring!

Dasdel said...

Tricia - Please send me your e-mail address. Mine is dasdel@gmail.com
Jake is coming to Las Vegas for EFY at the end of July
and I need some help.

Thanks,
Dana