Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We hope you have an ultra fun 4th of July! We are pretty low key here today because it's so stinkin' hot and Daddy's at work too! The boys were so excited to finally wear their 4th of July sunglasses. Shane came running into my room this morning screaming, "Wake up, wake up! It's the 4th of July!!!" Trevor looking totally cool!
We went and picked out fireworks this morning. I had no idea what I was buying so I hope they are ok! Shane helped me pick some good ones out too. One of ladies at the stand came around to the boys and loved their glasses. She had a grab bag for them to pick a special prize firecracker! Shane and Trevor thought they were pretty cool getting their own, but I took them for later soon after they got them!
Brother, is that you?
If you know Shane you better sit down for this... he LOVED taking pictures this morning! Look at that little poser smile!



Once Damon gets home we'll have a BBQ and then light some fireworks! This will be Trevor's first time seeing them because he was asleep by the time we did it last year. No big shows for us, but we do that on Memorial Day with a big firework show because it's too hot in July for me to be outside! Crazy, I know but that's Vegas for you. We hope you have a fun and safe 4th.

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

So fun TRISH. Shane and Trevor look so cute! I love all the pictures...Shane is being such a ham...I like his little legs crossed pose! Sounds like a nice day. We are doing a low key day too. Just CRAIG and I.

Pike's Place said...

Happy 4th, Young Family!

Monson Family said...

I LOVE the sunglasses and I L-O-V-E Shanes pose with his legs crossed and arms down over them! Too funny! It's a first! Posing for pictures!!! WooHoo!

Anonymous said...

So fun... just buy Shane some cool sunglasses and you could get some great photo shoots out of him!

Dasdel said...

Looks like you had fun 4th of July! I love the sunglasses!

Moose and Family said...

Such fun pictures!! Our 4th of July pictures are still on the camera. Hope you had a great holiday!