Monday, July 21, 2008

Vegas Vacation!

One of the BEST reasons for living in Vegas is you get a lot of fun visitors. We had a super fun but short visit from Damon's cousin Nancy, her husband, Jim, FOUR boys and Aunt Linda! We went to dinner and had big plans for later but were too tired! They had spent 3 days at Disneyland the days prior. These 6 boys had fun playing. I think it would have been a fun adventure for them to all have a slumber party at our house! Maybe next time?!? When we drove away from dinner at Jason's Deli Shane said, "That was fun. Those boys can come to my house ANYTIME!" Shane, Trevor, Tommy, Dalton, Chase, and JT.
We had a mini vacation here is Vegas tonight for Family Night! I don't think I haven't been to The Strip since before I had Shane so we thought we should go. We just ventured to my favorite casino, Bellagio. The boys loved the flowers made into trains.


Trevor wouldn't leave this train. We stood and watched it go by about 10 times. Damon has little patience and had left the garden area and when Trevor saw him is screamed "Mear (AKA come here) Dad, mear! He drug him through all the people, back into the gardens, to his train!


Then we went outside to watch my favorite...
I saw this the first time in college with me, Lanae, Karen, and Briti. We sat and watched this FOREVER! I think we saw every show! We even teared up the first show! Anyway, the boys loved it! This was the first big shot and both Shane and Trevor jumped when it started! Trevor kept saying, "Cool, Mom, Look!"

We had a fun mini vacation but after 1 hour and a half the boys were tired and by the boys I mean Damon was the most tired!

6 comments:

Monson Family said...

oh I so wish I was there!!! I love the Bellagio! I bet that was a fun mini vacation. Trevor is getting so big! We miss you guys so much! It's so fun that you guys get so many visitors! What a fun quick visit...and so many boys! Fun!

j- said...

That looks cool! I wish we would've gone! Next time, and a slumber party sounds fun- next time for sure! It was so great to see you guys!!

Pike's Place said...

Oh my goodness! You've inspired me to take my kids to the Bellagio. It's been so long!

Tara said...

What have you been feeding Trevor to make him grow like 6 months in the last 2 months? He looks so much older!
Fun to finally go back and see all those things. (And the water show is my favorite thing on the strip too!)

Vegas Bronley's said...

We love going and seeing the flowers and the fountain at the Bellagio too. With Bruce working there he tells us when the flowers have changed. We got lucky and Eric and I got to go to a party at the Yellowtail and get dinner for free. It was great and we had a great view of the fountains. Wish we could get together more often. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Cyndi said...

What a fun little trip...and right in you "backyard" Glad everyone had such fun times! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!