Do this look like a happy face or what?!?! Our trip to CA was just full of fun, fun, fun! I have actually been scrapbooking these pictures and our trip for the Scrapbook Challenge I'm doing so I'm sort of bored with these pictures!
What better thing to do in August in Ventura then go do the Ventura County Fair! We went twice and loved every second of it BOTH times.
I swear everywhere we went we rode a merry go round! After we got home I counted them up and if you count this one at Chuck E. Cheese we went on 5, yes five in a 10 day period! As you can tell by Trevor's face he loves riding the horses! **Don't mind the spilt drink all down his shirt. This boy is never clean!
We went to Griffith Park in LA and met Aunt Tara, Cyndi, and Allie (Grandma Stewie drove with us) and had a great day. The best part, Shane playing in a park named after him!! He thought he was sooo cool and the BOSS!
We rode horse real and not so real, had ice cream, and enjoyed a picnic. The neat part about it is my mom use to go on picnic's here as a little girl and would ride this same carousel now she is riding it with her Grandkids! Grandpa Young took us to our annual rodeo in Santa Barbara. The boys just love this and seeing all the animals.
We went to a Dodgers game and the boys loved cheering on their team and doing the wave. We had fun having the Frye family with us too!
Joe's family came the last few days we were there and we had a blast all being together. Gavin had a birthday party, another trip to the fair, a day at the beach, and yummy dinners. Shane loves having his big boy cousins around. They would just play and play and would have such a good time together.
We had a great trip and had fun with our families and friends. We sure did fit a lot in our trip and the boys loved every second of it!

6 comments:
I so want to go to the fair sometime!!! I LOVE the carosel pictures! How fun that Shane had his own park!!! I bet he loved it!
Aha! So that's what you were doing on your fun vacation. Thanks for the update! By the way, Trevor is looking so grown up! What happened to your baby?
(I think your editing style has changed a little bit. Something looks a little different. Speaking of that, I LOVE the colors in your fair pictures!)
We had a GREAT time spending the weekend with you guys! Glad to see that you had continued to have fun after we left too!
You're boys are growing up TOO FAST!
Fun pictures! Looks like you had a great time. The funnel cake looks YUMMY!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!
SO FUN! You did so many supper fun things. I miss some of the classic memories of Ventura like the FAIR!
Post a Comment