Here are the lunch ladies: Maren, ME , and Mitzi. I am so lucky to have Maren on my committee, she is our wonderful cook. If she is ever released I am gone, she makes us look so good. I forgot to take pictures because I was so excited to serve the food. After dinner we went to Seminary and learned about bringing scripture study in the home. Then everyone got a class schedule and went to History (keeping a personal history), Health (keeping our lives balanced) and Arts and Crafts (we made the CUTEST journals so people can utilize what they learned in the History class). It was a fun night. Thanks everyone for ALL of your help! I'm sad I didn't make more pictures though.
Ok, back to my crazy life and adding hours here has been my last few weeks...
Wednesday, Sept. 19 I worked at school all day and then Julie came over so we could design our journals for Enrichment and cut everything out.
Thursday, Sept. 20 I had a Piggies Party at 9:30 which means I left the house at 8:30 did the party. Julie came and got my boys so Damon could go to work at 12:30. I was meeting Julie after she dropped Gabe and Shane off at Pre-school at the scrapbook store so we could do a project on Friday. On my way there a semi had flipped over carrying pigs, yes lives pigs were all over the freeway it was too funny! I picked up the boys from Pre-school, went home, got dressed for Enrichment, got to Enrichment, had fun, got home at 9:30!
Friday, Sept. 21 I wanted to do nothing but my house was a mess and we had no clothes so I had to do that. I went to get our new pets (you'll see a post about them later), went to ANOTHER scrapbook store because I wanted some DIFFERENT paper for our project tonight. Stopped at the grocery store to buy food for our new pets. Julie and 4 or her kids brought us dinner and we had a fun night of craziness! Nicole (my job share partner) came over too to make the cutest Birthday books for our kids (thanks Donna for letting us copy). The kids had BEYOND so much fun and we stayed up until 1:30! Sadly I took no pictures.
Saturday, Sept. 22 Donna had a Piggies Party and cranky Shane (I wonder why he was cranky, could it be a lack of sleep) cried the entire time instead of playing with friends. Damon came got him. The party went long so I had to go home so Damon could go to work I got the boys and went back to Donna's to print her kids. I hurried home for a private printing and they were already at my house!
Do you get the picture, I'm going crazy. Oh and each night I have been working on prints too. Then this week started all over again worked Mon and Tues. had a party Tuesday night after school, had a party this morning, a dentist appointment this afternoon that I thought I was going to DIE at because it hurt so bad, Trevor has a Dr. appointment tomorrow, and regretfully I just looked at my calendar and I have another Piggies Party on Friday! I was suppose to finish up our scrapbook projects all day with Julie. Don't worry Julie we will still do it. :) Next week will be better because I ONLY have 2 parties and then a break until the end of Oct. Another good thing, I said NO to 3 people today! Yeah for me I learned a new word. Can you tell I don't want to do my work by this long entry???

5 comments:
So don't leave me in suspense... what are the new pets? Wow girlie you ARE busy. Go take pictures of all these cute projects your working on! I want to see!
I am exhausted just reading that! You didn't even mention all the little tasks that go along with taking care of 3 I mean 2 kids! Ü I wish I could be closer so I could help you out! Here is a long distance hug for all your hard work and how well you do everything! LUVS!
Wow! that's a lot of work. You're amazing! I'm glad you have a little break coming soon. You deserve it.
No wonder I haven't seen you around lately -- you've been swamped!!! Hope things lighten up for you!
You need to know when to say no for sure! made my head spin reading it!
Post a Comment