Look how grown-up Shane is on his first day of preschool.
He wasn't too sure about letting me take some pictures until I told him Grandma Stewie always took pictures of me on my first day of school.
We got to school a little early he was so excited peeking in and seeing his classroom!
He wouldn't let me take a picture of him with his teacher, Ms. Delores, but I managed to get one of her showing him and his best pal, Gabe, where their cubies were.When he got home I asked him what his favorite part of preschool was and he said music! He started singing some song about hoping! He loved going through his backpack and showing me each project he made. These are his prized possessions and I don't know how he'll ever let me get rid of anything! Awhile after he was done telling me about his day he paused and said, "Mom, how was your day at school?" Too sweet.

3 comments:
Shane is so stinkin' cute! He looks so cute on his first day of school. I can't believe how big he is. He looks like a KID in his pictures with his back pack. That is so sweet and tender that he asked you how your day at school was after he told you about his. What a cute kid!
What a big boy!! He looks so handsome! Yeah Shane! Sadie is so excited that you are going to school too! She kept wanting to look at the pictures of Shane going to school and of Shane riding in the police car! She couldn't believe it! LUCKY!
He is so cute! Thanks for posting the pictures...so I could see his little hair cut too. :)
I think I've shown these pictures to Allie three times already...trying to motivate her to be ready for a new back-pack & SCHOOL.
What a big boy!
Post a Comment