Shane eating his breakfast and as usual is hating his picture taken. He is covering his eyes and saying, "I hate pictures!" Yes, I know his hair is too long but was cut by the end of the morning. We are all ready for the first day of pre school on Tuesday!
Trevor is still trying to master the fork. He is trying to eat his fruit but for some reason can't get anything in him mouth, maybe it's the binkie! He will be 18 months in a few short weeks so I guess he better enjoy the binkie while it lasts because it will be gone soon!
Trevor testing out the new playground equipment. By the look of his smile, I think we'll come back!
Trevor had Elmo painted on his arm and loved it. He just laughed the whole time. It was cute. As always, Shane was to "cautious" to try anything fun like this! He did get a balloon sword made which he loved.
After Shane's haircut we decided to cool off and get snow cones. They both loved them and I managed to sneak a bit here and there!

4 comments:
Okay, that last one Trevor looks so big and SO cute! How cute are those shorts with the Jack Purcells! What a fun day you ugys had! We miss you and wish we could be there to enjoy some of the fun!
That does look like a fun day. I agree with wanting it to be cool again. I can't wait for fall weather...not to excited about winter though b/c I live in the snow but I am ready for it not to be 100 degrees!
What a fun mom you are-pancakes, balloon swords, body painting, and snow cones. Your boys are so lucky to have you.
so much fun! love all the cute pictures! i wanted to see shanes hair cut in the last picture, you can ALMOST see it. oh well, maybe next time when you post his "first day of preschool" pictures. -hint, hint. :)
your boys are too cute!
double-ditto on the "done with the heat" comment. it was 112*F today. yuck!
Post a Comment