Saturday, October 27, 2007

Getting to know me, getting to know you!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, my mom just like the name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? YESTERDAY! Shane was playing so sweet with Trevor it brought tears to my eyes! I'm not usually this sappy but I love my boys playing together!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It depends. I like my school teacher handwriting on the board but my normal writing not too much! You would be so impressed if you saw I even write in cursive on the board. For some reason it's so neat and perfect, not what I see on paper!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 spunky boys!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, who wouldn't?!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? ME?? NEVER!! Can you hear the sarcasm in my typing?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?No way, now that I have kids I don't think I can do stuff like that. I remember my mom would say stuff like that and I always wondered why, now I understand!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I just kick them off, but I'm usually in flip flops so that doesn't really happen.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sure.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Now that I have kids I hate that I am scatterbrained! I NEVER would have said that about myself before kids, but now oh my!!!
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Our extended family!
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Khaki capri's and no shoes. They are kicked off right when I walk in the door!
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cotton Candy from the Fall Festival we just went to!
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Trevor crying in his bed because he went down for a nap and Shane playing with his globe telling Grandma Young where everyone lives. Sadie lives in the big pink Texas and Shane's lives in purple Nevada!
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow, I guess since it is my favorite color.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? My boys after a bath and cookies baking in the oven. Oh, and fresh bread too.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Damon
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None, I hate watching sports.
24. HAIR COLOR?Brown
25. EYE COLOR? Blue
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Right now since it is fall anything pumpkin! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins, or pumpkin cake! I'll get enough of pumpkin in the next month that I'll move on to something else.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings!!!
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I have NO clue! I did watch Spookly a Halloween pumpkin movie yesterday!
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? orange
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? In Vegas, winter all the way, but really I like fall and spring better.
32. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH!
33. FAVORITE DESSERT? Molten Lava Cake (specifically from the Aloha)
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. Yeah, I neglected the kids for a day and didn't really do anything so I could read!
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad they bug me!
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? No TV for me I had to clean my house since I didn't do anything all day and Damon's parents were coming!
37. FAVORITE SOUND? The boys squealing with Damon when they get rough in the morning and before bed!
38.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles all the way!
39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Belize
40. HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love photography and doing crafty things. I always love doing projects and scrapbooking of course.
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Like a majority of the mormon population, Provo UT

Now copy and paste and fill in your answers on your own blog!

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

So you wanted to copy my answers!?! Just kidding :)

Tricia said...

No, just a FEW!!!

Tara said...

Okay, maybe you've gone over where Sadie lives on that globe a million times, but because I went over it with Shane, I totally felt proud (like I taught him) "the big pink Texas." (Just don't tell me otherwise, so I can be proud I taught him something!!) Ü