Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Briti!

Happy 30th Birthday! I can't believe you are 30, you are now OLD! I can say this because in exactly 4 months I will be 30 which is too scary! Thanks for being such a great best friend and ALWAYS being there for me. You truly are an amazing mom, wife, sister, and friend. For those of you who don't know Briti we have been best friends since I was born. We played on blankets together when we were babies. We made play dough pies and ate mac and cheese when we were toddlers. I moved when we were 5 and we wrote letters to each other since she was in UT and I was in CA. Our families would see each other at least every year. When we were 12 we went to visit each other for the summer and had so much fun! We had a great time during college years and loved swapping barfing stories when we were pregnant with Shane and Camden. I can't count how many nights we have stayed up late talking or hanging out all day in our P.J.'s.We continue to love talking on the phone for hours about NOTHING but at the time it is the most important thing in the world. I love you Briti B! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Sad, this is the most recent picture I have of Briti. Whenever we get together we take pictures of the kids and not us! Or the husbands take pictures fishing but we just love hanging out and catching up to the wee hours of the morning so we don't need pictures of that! This was taken in 2005 when Camden was just 1 years old! I opted not to use any old pictures of us in matching sailor outfits, sorry folks I'll spare ourselves the embarrassment!


4 comments:

David Stewart said...

No - you guys can't possibly be 30!!! I think I am only 35 or 36.

Tricia said...

I WILL agree with you Dad! We are ALL getting too old. :)

Tara said...

I was hoping for the pictures of you guys with your little wooden bowls eating mac & cheese. (I think that's the bowls in the picture.) But the matching sailor outfits would have been pretty classic too.
Happy Birthday Briti!! Hope you get pampered...it's rough turning 30. Ü

Monson Family said...

How CUTE! Fun Tricia! Those are fun memories!