Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

While in Ventura we went to the best pumpkin patch ever in Moorpark. My boys went last year and this year we got to go with all the cousins. Well, by the looks of this picture it doesn't look like we had fun but we did! This is just how my boys are typically in pictures together! I think we need to learn our lesson and get pumpkin pictures FIRST and then go play, we mess this up every year!

Look at my little man. I think he looks like a squished little man with his jeans and little converse. He is major obsessed with shoes! As soon as he wakes up in the morning he wants something on his feet but he's constantly losing one of EACH shoe! It drives me crazy!! We went to the shoe store yesterday and Trevor was in Heaven! I'm picky about boy shoes so he didn't get any new shoes, poor kid!


Look at that cute little pout! He can be such a stinker in pictures!



Ok, I about died laughing at this pictures. First the kids are always all crazy in pictures, but second, Shane looks like he is pooping out Sadie!!!! He is even pulling a constipated face!!!


The roasted corn was everyones favorite thing. I don't know how many our group ate but me and my boys alone ate 6!!! It was so delicious.
So proud to be a big boy and drive a tractor. I love how excited Trevor gets about things. He loves to do anything and everything that has to do with being a big tough boy!


Farmer Shane. He was obsessed with the tractor. His favorite part of the pumpkin patch were the pig races! He thought it was the funniest thing. Good thing our pig won! I'm not sure it really did but that is what Shane keeps talking about!

4 comments:

Amy G said...

okay the pooping out Sadie comment maid my head explode - well not really but it felt like it wanted to. lol Your kids are so cute even when they're pouting. Tricia would you like to remain in darkness or shall I tell you what lies ahead. You think pouting for pictures is bad???

For tonight (well you probably won't read this until tomorrow) so for now I will let you have peace and pouting and save the cold reality for later. lol Although maybe with my experience you can prevent the future -lol. Don't get me wrong I love my boys - but would it kill them to get a little excited about sewing or singing or anything I like??? humph!

Dasdel said...

Hey Tricia Im so gad you found my blog. Its a whole new world for me. Youre blog looks professional. Im excited to see what you guys have been doing. The boys are getting big. It looks like lots of fun at the pumpkin patch. Happy Halloween!

Monson Family said...

Those are SO cute! We had such a good time! It is really making me miss everyone to see all the pictures! That is SO FUNNY about the pooping Sadie out! His face is perfect! And the first one is so cute! Their expressions say it all! We were all tired! LOVE all the pictures! Such cute boys! I miss everyone tons!

Tricia said...

Amy, with 2 boys too I'm sure I'll have a future of fun too! My boys are getting used to projects and ladies at their houses until late at night so maybe just maybe I am breaking them in.