I have not been able to keep up with my addiction, no blogging! We have been on a surprise trip to CA this last week and had the best time! My sister's and I surprised my mom for her birthday and we had a blast! My mom had no idea we were coming and we showed up on her doorstep with balloons, confetti, silly string, and all her grand kids! It took her awhile to register but once she did she screams then cried which made all the grand kids cry. We had so much fun we hardly slept! The boys have been going to bed early and sleeping in since we've been home and I even went to bed at 7 p.m. which is about 5 hours early from my normal bedtime!! My sisters pretty much summed up our trip in their blog's so check them out for more details.
Here is my new love, urban settings! I love the sweet feel of the kids against a rough urban background. I about screamed when I saw this row of motorcycles with a bright ice cream sign with my sweet Trevor! I don't know what it is, but I just love it! I even bought some new funky clothes to go with the urban look I've been loving!

I can't believe I have a shot together of both my boys! It's only because I told Shane to get out of the other pictures which made him want to get in them!!!

Where do you see pay phones anymore? The kids thought it was so funny! This is Sadie talking to Daddy.
My dream! I know I'm crazy and get a LITTLE obsessed with things but I have always wanted pictures on the lifeguard tower and we hit it at the perfect season! No lifeguards on duty but they haven't put the towers away yet! In years to come I want to get a picture of them jumping off the tower!!
Look how sweet Sadie is. I swear I have 2 more nieces, but somehow she got in my fav Urban pics! Too cute.
This is how most of our pictures turn out. Crying kids. Sadie is off in the corner not wanting in the picture. I don't think we have EVER gotten a picture of all of them happy together. Too many crazy kids! I'll post more of all the fun times we had. It was such a great week!

5 comments:
We had a great time having all our kids and grandkids here in Ventura. So glad all the kids got along well and had a good time.
I love the crying kids one! Ha Ha! I am LOVING the motorcycles! YEAH Tricia! Thanks for getting the pay phone one of Sadie! Too fun! Wonderful pictures and even better memories!
Yay! You're back! I was wondering what happened to the world of Trisha. Looks like you guys had such a fun time, (and that's an awesome surprise) it's the best to make mom's cry when they're so happy!
You have such an artistic eye . . . what a great photographer you are. The pictures are great and it looks like you guys had a wonderful time. See you tomorrow in BC?!
Cute pictures!!! I too love the urban feel I think it's cute! Great work. It was a fun trip. 143
Post a Comment