I'm sure most of you have heard or read this book and I have given into peer pressure once again! I first hear about this book from Lanae and then almost right after I hung up the phone with Lanae, Julie was telling me about her new addicting book and now I see why. I was reluctant to buy it but once I found it at Target the lady checking me out said she loved all 3 books and I said, really, vampires? I didn't really get it and why people love the books so much. Well, I get it now. I read ALL 498 pages in one day! I bought the book last night and just finished it up so I guess less than 24 hours. Yes, that is a new record. I don't even think I totally neglected my family and everything else I did last night and today either!On a side note, I have done the scary count. I have 294 Piggies and Paws to do BEFORE Christmas! I was informed yesterday that Christmas is just 8 short weeks away! YIKES!!! I did the math and decided I'm in pretty good shape. I want to get the prints done in the next 6 weeks which means I need to do 6 prints each day for the next 6 weeks, not taking a day off! I'm going great because I have done 10 prints today so I'm ahead! Since I'm not tired, I'll go up and finish a few more prints before I retire for the night! Here's to no sleep for the next 6 weeks!!

4 comments:
Tricia you are crazy! I can't believe you have that many to do! I'm glad that you haven't done my boys yet or I'd feel horrible. Sometime after Christmas, and when you sleep for like 2 weeks to make up for it, let me know cause I'd love to have them done for Jackson and Carter too!
What? You were only 2 pages ahead of me when we talked on the phone last...and we were both still under page 10. How did you finish the book already? I thought I was totally sucked into it, and I'm 1/2 way into it a day later! (I guess I really am a slow reader.)
DON'T TELL ME THE ENDING!
Wow...you are a crazy one, reading a book in less than 24 hours and having almost 300 piggies and paws to do. Good luck! I know you can do it!
Okay, I guess I better START the book since you listed me as recommending it! Yeah! I am even more excited now! I love to read a good book!
Post a Comment