Yep, Trevor got his first skinned knee. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if Shane has ever cut his knee before either. I'm still on the first pack of band aids I bought when Shane was little! Weird to think I know but Trevor sure is using them up. We were at a yummy dinner at Bajio's with the Frye's while the Dads were at the Priesthood Session of Conference (well, not our Daddy because he was at work) and Trevor was trying so hard to be like all the big kids and run around but he fell in the rocks. He got up cried and kept hitting his arms down saying no, no, no like it was the end of the world. After I held him for 2.5 seconds just long enough for him to get his bean burrito face wiped all over my shoulder he was off running around again and was fine. Until...
we got home. He just kept crying and looking at his poor knee and saying "No, Mom. Hurt." Can we all say together, dramatic! Isn't he a typical boy trying to milk his injury for all it's worth and more! I guess he gets it from his Dad who earlier this week "passed out" while sick in the bathroom. For some reason I feel no sympathy for the man when he throws up. After having 2 kids and throwing up 5,000 times between the 2 pregnancies. I remember one time as I walk out of the bathroom green as can be wiping my face and Damon says what is for dinner?!?!? You can only imagine my response to that questions. To this day I can't help but laugh a little when HE gets to throw up and yes I know I'm mean but I truly can't help it!So here is poor Trevor so upset about his little knee.
The drama of a 2 year old!
I had to give myself a break and look at some pictures of my kids. I'm almost done with the pictures and so if you haven't gotten an e-mail from me it's because you are last and I'm sorry but I knew you'd understand!!! I will soon be able to update my blog of all the fun things we have been doing and Trevor's birthday I'm hoping sometime BEFORE Shane's birthday. It sure has been a busy few weeks!

7 comments:
OH the sadness of it all! A skinned knee, on his perfect body, that is upsetting! Of course as he remember's the owie, he relives the pain....and more tears at home....remembering. Anyway, he looks cute even when he is sad. Tell him Gramma Stewie is sad for his skinned knee. I wonder what kind of bandaid he has on it though?
WHAT? This is his FIRST skinned knee? Wow. Allie had experienced a million by his age. (She had little scars.) Guess my kid really is a kluts.
Poor Trevie. I know it's WAY after it happened, but that little face is so cute and pathetic looking, I'd fall for it all day long!
And I'm in full support of your laughing a little at Damon after "morning" sickness for 18 months...sorry! For being so TOUGH, sometimes men really are babies.
You just reminded me how hard and miserable pregnancy is for we girls who experience extreme morning sickness. You're right -- it's hard to be sympathetic to anyone who hasn't gone through the same thing (especially the husbands). :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! His first!?! That is unbelievable! And the same box of bandaids!!? I can not tell you how many we have been through. Of course there was that stage of Sadie's when she had atleast 4 bandaids on her at any given moment because they were pretty stickers! I am COMPLETELY on you side about the whole sympathetic business to throwing up! I just feel like, "deal with it!" ;) That second picture of Trevor is too cute!! I just want to scoop him up and snuggle him!! So cute!
That is so tradgic...he sure does have a cute pout on his face!!!!
I can't believe you are still on your first box of band aids! I though like 1 a week, but my kids use them for everything- minor MINOR scratches & scrapes included.
I am with you in the sympathy department. I prolly need to work on that.
I really enjoy your blog, you make me laugh out loud- and my boys all want to know what is so funny, and usually oddly enough they don't get it!
oh so sad...but super cute pictures. You have some GREAT boys to not have gone through even one pack of band-aids yet.craagar1
Post a Comment