Sunday, May 4, 2008

Online!

Check out my website it is officially online. I have been working on this for almost a year! My tech abilities aren't too great, but I proud of what I made the website. My Dad was here and helped me upload it online. CHECK- another thing off my to do list!

http://www.youngimpressionsphotography.com/

**I know I need to change maternity to wedding but I can't and am waiting for my peeps to do it!

18 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Tricia! You're website is beautiful! (Plus it was fun to see all the pictures of the families we know!) How fun! I'm so excited for you! PS- I just got home tonight and Jackson can't stop telling me all the cool things from the superhero party he went too! (Bart was equally impressed). Sorry, he lost the invite (I found it tonight in a box he stuffed full of junk), and showed up at the wrong time, that's what happens when mamas are out of town! Glad it was such a hit! (Jackson has been wearing the cape all day).

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous, Tricia! Great job to your dad! btw, Kelsie had a ton of fun at Shane's b-day party.

Pike's Place said...

I love the site! And how cool is it that you have peeps? :) Thanks for your awesome party! My kids loved it.

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Love your site!

Jodi said...

Looks great Tricia. I'd definitely book you for our family photo.

Dasdel said...

Your Dad did a great job with the web site. And the photos on it are amazing! Good Luck with the business side of it.

David Stewart said...

Wish I could take more credit - I just uploaded the site to the web hosting account. I do take a bit of credit for having 4 very talented daughters!

Proud Papa

Moose and Family said...

Good Job!! Your website looks great. Such talent too!!

Monson Family said...

Great job Tricia! I am SO glad you finisheD!!!! Woo Hoo! It looks beautiful!

Cyndi said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL! Good job! I love every picture! You are an amazing photographer.

Michelle said...

your website looks amazing! YOu should be so proud, way to go!!!

j- said...

I LOVE your website it is beautiful Tricia!! I love your pictures, they are inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I finally was able to log in for comments. Your pictures are beautiful. I just saw a newsclip on KSL last night, a photographer takes free pictures of families in the hospital when their baby died or was stillborn. Very touching!

Anonymous said...

I finally was able to log in for comments. Your pictures are beautiful. I just saw a newsclip on KSL last night, a photographer takes free pictures of families in the hospital when their baby died or was stillborn. Very touching!

Mitzi said...

The site looks beautiful! You really are so incredibly talented. Is that my baby girl (now big girl) Tara? The last of the newborn shots? Remember when we were taking those shots of her at 2 weeks old and she crawled off the scale?

ElRae said...

The site looks and sounds great Tricia! It should really be a big help in building your business!
ElRae

ElRae said...

The site looks and sounds great Tricia! It should really be a big help in building your business!
ElRae

Gramma Stewie said...

One word: BEAUTIFUL!